Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: My wisdom teeth are coming in! Gah!

  1. #1

    Default My wisdom teeth are coming in! Gah!

    *hides* Apprently.... The Dentist told me that if and when my wisdom teeth come in I have no space for it in my mouth and I would have to get them removed surgically.... Well It's coming in now! I'm freaking out!

    See I've never been hospitalized, never had stitches, never had anesthetics of any kind, never done any drugs, never been drunk, never had surgery.... The most that I've ever done is a minor removal of some facial warts one time.... And i was fully conscious for that..... So yeah I need advice... I'm really really scared! The only thing that makes me feel even ok about it is that my fiancee told me that she'd buy me baby food and a baby spoon and baby me and feed me the food and what not. So that's something to look forward too..... ugh I'm just really scared of surgery.... So could anyone like re assure me? I mean.... what is it going to be like? Will they get me high off of laughing gas if so? What if I say things related to infantilism..... @_@ I'm a bit panicked about that.... seriously if I out myself like that... it might be pretty awkard my mom and fiancee know so it won't be so bad just very embarrassing...

  2. #2

    Default

    Oh fuck, wisdom teeth. I feel your pain, buddy! (Though I never had surgery for mine, ugh.) But don't worry, this stuff is safe. It's like falling asleep and then you wake up like a second later (well, it seems like that) and boom! Pain! At least that's what my friend said.

    Also, don't worry about saying crazy shit about infantilism. Those meds can make anybody say crazy shit, and they've probably heard weirder than "Mommy change mah poppy dipperzzzz." Like this:


  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Shukkume View Post
    Oh fuck, wisdom teeth. I feel your pain, buddy! (Though I never had surgery for mine, ugh.) But don't worry, this stuff is safe. It's like falling asleep and then you wake up like a second later (well, it seems like that) and boom! Pain! At least that's what my friend said.

    Also, don't worry about saying crazy shit about infantilism. Those meds can make anybody say crazy shit, and they've probably heard weirder than "Mommy change mah poppy dipperzzzz." Like this:
    XD OMG that made me laugh so freaking much! It's awesome! That makes me feel a bit better.... I'd kind of wouldn't' mind if someone recorded me so I could know what I said.

  4. #4

    Default

    Take a deep breath and relax :P. It's not that bad, I promise. The laughing gas won't make you feel high or anything, just a bit zoned out. When I had it done it was a combination of that and an IV drug. I was conscious the entire time, though I don't remember much of the actual procedure (which is more or less the whole point). Afterwards, you'll probably stumble your way back to the car and ride home, unfazed.

    Honestly, the biggest piece of advice I can give you is don't put it off. If the dentist says they'll need to come out, then schedule the surgery and get them out. My ex-gf in high school didn't do this, and when they did come in she was in terrible pain. It caused severe headaches and she had trouble eating. At that point, I'm sure she wished she'd had it done sooner. It also took her a good bit longer to recover than it did for me (I'm not dentist/etc, but could be related).

    A few days of changing gauze and eating soft food, and you'll never have to look back.

  5. #5

    Default

    my wisdom teeth are impacted....*whimpers* but i cant afford to get them out....so i have to put it off

    but i symphtsize with ya, im scared toos

  6. #6

    Default

    My removal went really well. They took out all my wisdom teeth in one go, and 3 where impacted to various degrees. I was eating normally two days later, and didn't even need the vicodin during recovery past the first day. They gave me Valium to take the night before and the morning of the procedure to keep me from freaking out, and I just got gas for the procedure itself. Hell, all I remember about it is having a really, really good time for the most part.

    So yay valium I guess.

  7. #7

    Default

    I've been through surgery before... can't remember what for though.

    All I remember is being on the table, then the doctor put a mask over my face and asked me to count to 20. Didn't even make it to 4 (at least I don't remember getting past there). Then, I wake up in the hospital room, and the clock says about 45 minutes after what it did before the whole event.

    I didn't say anything weird (according to anyone there), and i think quotes about diapers are the least of your worries, given little miss unicorn in the vid. They'll probably attribute it to the drugs, and, maybe your mind rebooting itself and spewing out a bunch of things that might make a little sense (as in understandable, not gibberish) and completely disregard it because it means nothing. To them, at least.
    Last edited by Dann; 05-Aug-2010 at 19:08.

  8. #8

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    *hides* Apprently.... The Dentist told me that if and when my wisdom teeth come in I have no space for it in my mouth and I would have to get them removed surgically.... Well It's coming in now! I'm freaking out!

    See I've never been hospitalized, never had stitches, never had anesthetics of any kind, never done any drugs, never been drunk, never had surgery.... The most that I've ever done is a minor removal of some facial warts one time.... And i was fully conscious for that..... So yeah I need advice... I'm really really scared! The only thing that makes me feel even ok about it is that my fiancee told me that she'd buy me baby food and a baby spoon and baby me and feed me the food and what not. So that's something to look forward too..... ugh I'm just really scared of surgery.... So could anyone like re assure me? I mean.... what is it going to be like? Will they get me high off of laughing gas if so? What if I say things related to infantilism..... @_@ I'm a bit panicked about that.... seriously if I out myself like that... it might be pretty awkard my mom and fiancee know so it won't be so bad just very embarrassing...
    Look on the bright side, wisdom teeth don't always need surgery. If it does end up needing surgery, it could always be worse. My dad had to have a craniotomy (brain surgery) to remove a tumor. By the way, he said that wasn't that bad, all in all, if that helps. =S


  10. #10

    Default

    The pain is nothing you've never dealt with before. You won't be eating steak for a few days, but thats about the worst of it. From what I remember (it was 4-5 years ago), he gave me the gas, my crotch got really itchy for about 15 seconds, and then I woke up in the recovery room.



    Quote Originally Posted by Descolada View Post
    By the way, he said that wasn't that bad, all in all, if that helps. =S
    Yeah, but you don't feel pain in your brain. Then again, you are usually conscious for the whole thing...

Similar Threads

  1. Getting Wisdom teeth removed
    By boch121 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 30-Jul-2010, 20:46
  2. FPS newbie seeking works of wisdom
    By KaworuVsDrWily in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 21-Jan-2010, 23:53
  3. Infected Wisdom Tooth Socket
    By CVS91 in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 25-Oct-2009, 05:01
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 14-Jul-2008, 01:05

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.