Thread: Hello there.

Default Hello there.

Hello you can call me Spaceman. I don't really have much to say at the moment other than that I can be very easy to get along with, that is unless you say or do something to tick me off. Uhhhh..... that's all I've got to say right now, if you post in this thread I'll do my best to respond.

Hi welcome to ADISC I am flipfxt have you got any interests that you feel that you could share with us so we can get to know you better as a person?

WELCOME! please hand over all your cookies as a toll x3

err yeah what do ya do to keeping your self intertained and all that stuff! :3

Quote Originally Posted by flipfxt View Post
    Hi welcome to ADISC I am flipfxt have you got any interests that you feel that you could share with us so we can get to know you better as a person?
    Hello flipfxt(by the way I love your avatar). Let's see my interests include music, primarily rock(I've been on a Bob Dylan and David Bowie binge lately), I'm an actor currently attending a performing arts academy, I like anime/manga(my favorites are Cowboy Bebop, Bleach, and the Dragonball series). In my spare time I read or go online. I don't like trolls, or people that try to instigate. My hero is Kurt Cobain. That pretty much covers my interests, thanks for asking.

Quote Originally Posted by zarrix View Post
    WELCOME! please hand over all your cookies as a toll x3

err yeah what do ya do to keeping your self intertained and all that stuff! :3
    *reaches into diaper and takes out cookie* "here" (can you tell I watched Rugrats?)

To entertain myself I usually read palys or listen to music, sometimes I meditate(relaxation is an important part of my craft).
    Thank you for stopping by.