Thread: Hiya

xdeadx

Default Hiya

Hey Everyone! I'm back =) It's so weird making another greeting But you know, at least Moo is working on this new forum after all.

I just wanna say to everyone that is helping this site to get back up THANK YOU! Cause they didn't really have to do it, and I really appreciate it ^_^

So ya =D Hi everyone

OMG #1 POST XD

xdeadx

NO'S >_< NOT DA POKES

Quote Originally Posted by Zyph View Post
    Umm welcome again? Hi again, also... *pokes*
    *g... *g... *g... Well never mind.

FullMetal

Dude...don't I know you from somewhere? haha, I joke...i have no clue who you are...

FullMetal

Man, my brain is very colour oriented (yay for synesthesia!), because you and ayanna stick out in my brain the most with your delightfully colourful text :P

Oh and how can I change the colour of my posts so it does it automatically, or do you guys just select the colour with every post? Because this is my default color/font everywhere else.

Peachy

Ahh...the familiar forum-green is back! Can't live without a green spot on the forum...I mean even New York City with all the skyscrapers and square feet worth a million dollars has green...Central Park!

Welcome bacK!

Peachy

Nice to see you around Blake! Although, you are kinda right. It's hard for people to notice you without your usual icon. :-/