Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ello..

Default Ello..

Ello

Have re-joined this site after a while... So thought I'd say hi again!

I'm 23, live near London, UK ... I have been a 'little girl' for about 7 or so years... Love my dumdums and Raffe to bits...
    I enjoy all the normal stuff, seeing friends, going out for dinner, watching films and generally relaxing when I'm not working!

I met my boyfriend a few months ago - BabyAlex86 and I suppose you could say I am turning into more of a mummy now days...

Loopygone

Sorry? Who are you again?

Hehe :P, welcome to adisc, nice to see you active here . And BabyAlex86 is very lucky :X :P

Valence

Loopy intimidated me into saying Hi to you, so.... Hi.

( Well not really, just thought I'd greet you )

Hi AmyR! Lots of AB types in London it seems. Me and my gf are both staying here for the next year from Canada. See you around...!

Quote Originally Posted by AmyR View Post
    I met my boyfriend a few months ago - BabyAlex86 and I suppose you could say I am turning into more of a mummy now days...

Welcome Mummy to ADISC xxx

i take it this Raffe is a doll or plush of sorts? Welcome to the ADISC family and please feel free to post some more about you, it helps us find common ground with you! like do you have any hobbies or whatnot. (and sorry i have not been here too long myself if this is a reintroduction as i presume)

Quote Originally Posted by zarrix View Post
    i take it this Raffe is a doll or plush of sorts? Welcome to the ADISC family and please feel free to post some more about you, it helps us find common ground with you! like do you have any hobbies or whatnot. (and sorry i have not been here too long myself if this is a reintroduction as i presume)

Raffe is a raffe... a giraffe!

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    Sorry? Who are you again?

Hehe :P, welcome to adisc, nice to see you active here . And BabyAlex86 is very lucky :X :P
    Who am I?
    I'm the best

Quote Originally Posted by squashNstretch View Post
    Hi AmyR! Lots of AB types in London it seems. Me and my gf are both staying here for the next year from Canada. See you around...!
    Hey
    I think we might have spoken over on dd?.. You went to ABC club if I remember correctly?..