Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Step-Parents?

Default Step-Parents?

who here has them and they are scared SHITLESS of them?

I have a stepdad, who scares me in such a manner. he's like a bear, minus claws and fur. i have a feeling that he could behead me with his bare hands.

one time, i remember that this scared me a lot.

he was putting these 3 inch nails into the side of a building (he's a carpenter) and he was putting the nails in while i had to talk to him. with a nail gun. mid-sentence, he shot himself in the hand, nailed his hand to the wall.

i just stared, wide-eyed, and he just took the hook of a pry bar and took the nail out of hid hand by just pulling it. he didn't flinch. and he continued like nothing happened.

i walked away and i heard him say, "great, now I have to flip this sheet of ply wood around so that no one gets freaked out by the red stains...."

anyone else in a situation like this? got any stories like mine?

my stepmom brenda, bipolar and an attention grabber, its because of her i havent seen my father in a year and we havent spoken in two months

Quote Originally Posted by goodnightmoon92 View Post
    my stepmom brenda, bipolar and an attention grabber, its because of her i havent seen my father in a year and we havent spoken in two months
    ouch. sounds rough. i feel for you though. i haven't spoken with my father for... i can't even count the years. but it's all because of another reason...

read at your own risk:

Butterfly Mage

My dad's second wife was pretty terrifying. Dad was always a sadist, but her unchecked madness created a synergistic effect between her and dad. She used to beat me and dad liked to watch. He actually got sexually aroused seeing me get slapped in the face or punched.

She did try to stab my dad (well, she did stab him, but dad didn't die). Dad's response to getting stabbed was "I can't believe that bitch stabbed me!". Duh. She's violent and crazy. How could he NOT believe she could stab him?!

Well, my mom's boyfriend is sort of a stalker. He calls me whenever my mother doesn't answer her phone, gets all flustered about it and thinks that something bad has happened to her. I mean, dammit. Just because she's had bad things happen in the past doesn't mean that she just couldn't hear her phone in her purse.

That might just be normal boyfriend type things.. But I have made up my mind if anyone hits me again in my life again Im taking their ass down. I dont care its its a dam officer. If some shit face hits me for no reason I am going to drop them.

Quote Originally Posted by cascadestar View Post
    That might just be normal boyfriend type things.. But I have made up my mind if anyone hits me again in my life again Im taking their ass down. I dont care its its a dam officer. If some shit face hits me for no reason I am going to drop them.
    that's the spirit! use the law of self defense!

I have a mean step mom but she isn't threatening. She is really creepy cause she almost never talks..

Lol, i used to be "scared" of my step dad at times. He was the one that was firm, would shout if needed and done the discipline. I've known him since i was 3 years old, so i guess he's a farther figure too.

I just used to get scared of arguing with him, but now days i shout back

Damn... I had a bit of a rough go, but nothing as bad as some of the things I've heard from other people. I consider myself one lucky dude.