Thread: So apprently Bambino thinks where I live is International, do any of you live in US territories?

Default So apprently Bambino thinks where I live is International, do any of you live in US territories?

I ordered the new Teddy ones and apparently everything got really cheap only 5 for shipping. I was estatic to see that shipping was cheaper... but apparently even tough they use USPS they think Puerto Rico (which is part of the US and also uses USPS) is international shipping and they pretty much canceled my order.

I was so happy today and to find this email it pretty much ruined my day.... the kid inside me feels like throwing a tantrum! I know that where I live is NOT CONSIDERED INTERNATIONAL! Customs won't revise the package and what not. I sent them an email stating this lets hope for the best...... stupid puerto rican island can't wait to get off of this place.

So.... My question is the following do any of you live in a place like Guam or something that.... well essentially is considered international sometimes and sometimes not for other regions? *sniff* I'm annoyed

Sorry bro, but I'd charge a ton extra to to send a package to a US Territory, which Puerto Rico is.

It costs them ahell of alot more and there not going to loose money to send you glorified x pluses.

Some places won't even ship to alaska or hawai.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnathon View Post
    Sorry bro, but I'd charge a ton extra to to send a package to a US Territory, which Puerto Rico is.

It costs them ahell of alot more and there not going to loose money to send you glorified x pluses.

Some places won't even ship to alaska or hawai.
    Sorry but the expenses are based on weight. On top of that I know that shipping to PR cost the same as any other state. I buy online all the time and even aazon will ship for free! So yeah I guess it depends on the teritorry. But I know Pr doesnt use customs and if shipped by air its the same price as any state!