Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

hi everyone, my name is Mallory (aka DiaperDiva) and I've been a bedwetter and daytime accident haver since... hmmmm forever lol. I wear protection day and night and couldnt be happier (i believe u need to accept yourself for who you are).

I'm a Lady GaGa fanatic, I love drinking wine, and I can limbo lower than you can :P

Looking forward to getting to know everyone n i hope i can contribute to discussion in meaningful ways.

Hi welcome to ADISC lady gaga is awesome anything more outside of AB/DL you are interested in?

I'm really into celebrity gossip, that's not something to be proud of though lol

Hey I'm new to this site too, so hit me up anytime to chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallory View Post
    I'm a Lady GaGa fanatic, I love drinking wine [...]
    Mmm-hmm. I'll bet the second item came before the first.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallory View Post
    Looking forward to getting to know everyone n i hope i can contribute to discussion in meaningful ways.
    This would be the optimal, contributing to discussions in meaningful ways. As for the first ... it's like knowing an ant farm. Some people come in, some people leave, but the vast majority of people are meaningless to you. That's just how it is, so don't beat yourself up if this does not come to pass.

Resident "hatuh" of Things Modern and Plastic,

H3g3l.

Welcome , and I like your attitude.....Great positive thinking......hope to communicate with you from time to time.....
    Again , WELCOME ABOARD

DannyTheNinja

Hey, welcome to ADISC! You have odd interests... good, that will make you fit right in with us. I'm sure there are a couple of wine geeks around here. That's something I'd certainly like to learn, although there are legal barriers to that, being that I'm in the US. >_< My university does offer a "Wines of the World" class, so I think I'll be taking that once I'm 21.

You're lucky to be incontinent and still cheerful about it. I hate diapers for more than about 36 hours at a time. Can't imagine how someone could stand it 24/7 - and that's with me definitely being both AB and DL. How do you pull it off?

Hope you enjoy it here. Be sure to check out IRC sometime!

--Danny

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    Mmm-hmm. I'll bet the second item came before the first.

This would be the optimal, contributing to discussions in meaningful ways. As for the first ... it's like knowing an ant farm. Some people come in, some people leave, but the vast majority of people are meaningless to you. That's just how it is, so don't beat yourself up if this does not come to pass.

Resident "hatuh" of Things Modern and Plastic,

H3g3l.
    you seem to know your way around here, but I hope youre wrong! :P

Quote Originally Posted by dldandy View Post
    Welcome , and I like your attitude.....Great positive thinking......hope to communicate with you from time to time.....
    Again , WELCOME ABOARD
    Thanks, I like my attitude too lol

Quote Originally Posted by DannyTheNinja View Post
    Hey, welcome to ADISC! You have odd interests... good, that will make you fit right in with us. I'm sure there are a couple of wine geeks around here. That's something I'd certainly like to learn, although there are legal barriers to that, being that I'm in the US. >_< My university does offer a "Wines of the World" class, so I think I'll be taking that once I'm 21.

You're lucky to be incontinent and still cheerful about it. I hate diapers for more than about 36 hours at a time. Can't imagine how someone could stand it 24/7 - and that's with me definitely being both AB and DL. How do you pull it off?

Hope you enjoy it here. Be sure to check out IRC sometime!

--Danny
    you should totally visit Canada or another civilized country where youre allowed to drink at 18 or younger! I can't imagine not being able to buy wiiiine lol

wearing 24/7 is not so bad if it's all ur used to, but there are definitely times when it gets old. Don't have a choice about it though so you've got to learn to deal!