Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Enochian Magic/k

Default Enochian Magic/k

I was wondering if anyone else has ever explored Enochian Magic/k and if so have you experienced unexplained phenomena afterwards?

I have a book on it, but so far I have only studied it. I haven't had, or been to lazy to actually practice it.

Butterfly Mage

I've got one ritual that involves angel magic, but I haven't had the need to use it yet.

It's pretty darn complicated stuff, so getting effects that you didn't aim for might happen if you don't understand enough of it.

Pretty much anything you do, magic or mundane, can have unintended consequences.

Interesting. I am unfamiliar with this. Can someone elaborate further?

Yes, they can have bad side effects. Several years ago I wanted to buy a house I simply couldn't afford. Well I tried a simple spell on my bank, and sure enough, I got the mortgage. But the bank kept writing other mortgages to anyone who wanted one. Then other banks started doing the same thing, thousands of banks, millions of ill advised, toxic mortgages. Well, you all know what happened. I caused the recession.

Okay, just kidding..... but it gives one pause. Remember the "Monkey's Paw". If you dabble in areas you shouldn't there are always consequences. The universe runs on natural forces of energy and many things we don't understand. No one understands our sense of consciousness, being,....knowing our own existence. I don't know much about bending the laws of science, but I do know about dabbling in the spiritual world, and sometimes there are terrible consequences, so be careful.

In my novel, evil and dabbling in the spiritual world did indeed cause the recession by a ripple effect. Move the energy of the universe and take your chances. It's why the super collider in Switzerland concerns me.

Nope. I don't know anything about it, but I am not even certain if I think magic is real or not. I mean, part of me (the imaginative part, I guess) would like to think it's real, but another part of me (the part that demands proof) just thinks there's no possible way.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    In my novel, evil and dabbling in the spiritual world did indeed cause the recession by a ripple effect. Move the energy of the universe and take your chances. It's why the super collider in Switzerland concerns me.
    I don't know if this will make you feel any better or not, but the chances of the LHC causing some kind of doomsday-thing are extremely low. If there were some kind of secret danger, then someone would have figured it out by now. Everything we know says that there's nothing to worry about, though I guess you are concerned about what we don't yet know. (which I guess all comes down to opinions and educated guesses until it is finally known.)
    Last edited by ShippoFox; 04-Aug-2010 at 11:41.

For those who don't know the enochian language was discovered(created) by Dr. John Dee by looking through a crystal. Jonh Dee was the scientific adviser to Elizabeth the first. Some people thing that james bond was based off of him.
    Enochian magick is the use of his language to contact angle ( possibly demons too I don't remember.)