Thread: A little (re)introduction

Default A little (re)introduction

I figured I ought to reintroduce myself seeing as I've been gone for quite a while and only got like thirty posts so noone is likely to remember me =p

My name's Rick, I'm 20 years old, straight, and I'm from the Netherlands. I'm in college now, soon to start my final year.

Most of (well all) of my free time is spent on my computer/the Internets. I like to code, chat a little and play some games.

Besides that I don't really do much beside watch some tv, I'm quite anxious and don't go out much or have any real life friends for that matter. I think that's mainly because I'm autistic and fail epically at being 'social', online I can come across as semi-intelligent but talk to me in real life and my brain shuts down.

I'd categorize myself as a diaper lover, but haven't had any experience with the AB bit so I don't know about that.

Anyway, I figure I'd tell you guys why I've been gone for over half a year.

I had hidden my stash in a chair in my room, had enough room for about one pack of diapers. It was my stash for almost a year and I was pretty sure noone would find unless they'd actively search my room. Turns out that's exactly what my brother had done, searched my room and found the diapers, however he didn't tell me or my parents about it and actually stole seven of them (about half of my stash at the time).

Needless to say I kinda freaked out when I found out someone had been snatching my diapers. I figured it couldn't be my mom as she's rather direct and would've confronted me about it or atleast gotten rid of them ALL not just a few.

This lead me to believe that it may have been my brother who stole them. To confirm this I set up my webcam and had it record while I was gone, and there it was, a couple days later I had proof it was my brother.

I figured by invading my privacy he had given up his right to privacy so I went and searched his room while he was gone. And bingo, I found them in a box under his bed, used (as in worn, not _used_), I guess I didn't know what to expect but I certainly wasn't expecting that.

I haven't talked to him about it as our relationship is pretty much non-existent, but I'm pretty sure he knows that I know seeing as I moved my stash, but I guess he may be a bit of a DL aswell.

During this time my craving for diapers was at a real low and I shyed away from this forum and other related sites and diapers for a couple months.

However...
    The craving came back and I restocked and moved my stash to the crawlspace we never use. As a bonus it's full of spiders and such down there and my brother is terrified of those so I'm pretty sure it's safe.

I hope to get to know you guys a lil better this time around.

welcome to adisc...you should talk to your brother about this...it moght make your relationship stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    welcome to adisc...you should talk to your brother about this...it moght make your relationship stronger.
    Thanks;p

... but I don't know if I want to get closer to him, let alone talk about something like this, I'm fine with keeping this DL side of me to myself.

Howdy Rickster, thought it would be nice if I'd reply and say hi.

I'm also mostly found behind (or in front of?) the computer, although it's mostly YouTube (mostly music related), forums, searching music and listening to it. However I also play guitar quite a lot and record and/or produce something from time to time.
    I don't go out iether, although I did go out with my mom very recently and might do it again (come on, it was fun!) and don't really have friends IRL either. I'm not autistic but I've gone from very social to somewhat anti-social which isn't good at all.

About your brother stealing from your stash... I wouldn't confront him either seeing that your relationship with him is non-existant and you don't really feel like getting closer in that way. But if it were bothering you, it would be a good idea. You moved your stash anyway. What was he thinking though? If you'd hidden the diapers like that then he should've known you would come to know about it at some point.

Happy to find a fellow Dutchman (or Dutch man?) here!

Quote Originally Posted by CozyZeeRho View Post
    I don't go out iether, although I did go out with my mom very recently and might do it again (come on, it was fun!) and don't really have friends IRL either. I'm not autistic but I've gone from very social to somewhat anti-social which isn't good at all.
    Well if you do like going out then I'd say try to do it more often.

Quote Originally Posted by CozyZeeRho View Post
    What was he thinking though? If you'd hidden the diapers like that then he should've known you would come to know about it at some point.
    Yea... I don't know what he was thinking, maybe it was like one of those WTF moments, maybe he didn't think they were mine or something, I really have no clue. But then again, he stole like half my stash, probably only taking one each time.

Oh and Google says it's Dutchman ;p

I would be inclined to leave half a dozen in his favorite hiding place... with a hand written smiley face. If he is dl - even ab - he may not want to speak about it either. Good luck on that score.

Welcome back, it is always good to see people return.