Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question to all *b/dl's with children

Default Question to all *b/dl's with children

Ok, ik I'm not an adult an all but I was wondering if any of you had an "urge" when changing your baby (when they were). Cuz I was thinking about having a kid or two wen I'm older but I'm afraid if that would pose as a problem. I take statistics of others to base wat percent chance I would be.

I guess.... you're paternal side would overrun your mind. So it won't happend.

An urge to what? An urge to wear diapers yourself, just from being around them? Also, you can't just stop being a DL. It seems some people can go years, but they almost always go back. Not that it's a problem, but it would be much easier to not have kids than to not wear diapers.

Quick answer. No urge to wear while changing my child's diaper. In fact, for the two years my child was in diapers I hardly wore diapers at all. Probably too tired. I did enjoy the smell of baby lotion, though.

On a side note. Now that I have been wearing again, it is nice to have a lot of paraphernalia around that is out in the open. Everyone assumes that it is left over from the diaper phase of my child.

Quote Originally Posted by Squall View Post
    Ok, ik I'm not an adult an all but I was wondering if any of you had an "urge" when changing your baby (when they were). Cuz I was thinking about having a kid or two wen I'm older but I'm afraid if that would pose as a problem. I take statistics of others to base wat percent chance I would be.
    I've been worried about this because every time I am around children in diapers I am very jealous that I can not wear.

Have 2 kids and never crossed my mind as it was more of a chore. I do not think I wore any more or any less during those periods although I did like the fact that my wife could breast feed!

I'm a mom. I am diapered and so are my babies. I don't really know what your question is or what "urge" you are talking about, but I can't have an urge to wear diapers if I'm already doing so!

I really didn't wear while my kids were babies. There is that line in healthy parents that prevents you from wanting to have sex with your child, and I think that same lines exists for us, so that we don't associate our own diaper wearing with theirs. Like dentedwheel said, the smell of new diapers and lotion was indeed nice. I also liked the little plastic pants, but there was this great emotional divide between my own children and any diaper arousal, thank goodness.

That said, I love going to Toys R Us now that the children are grown, and I like seeing little ones in their diapers. I think they're cute. I love looking at all the onesies in the store, especially with the little snaps bottoms. But put my own kid in one it becomes non stimulating, so I think you are safe to go ahead and have your own children. It is such an amazing blessing. At least it has been for me. They have given me for more than they ever took, including the cost of college..haha.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    There is that line in healthy parents that prevents you from wanting to have sex with your child, and I think that same lines exists for us, so that we don't associate our own diaper wearing with theirs.
    There in-lies the rub. Everyone who doesn't fall under the above fulls under the sociopath tag. A DL isn't a sociopath. A DL who gets off on diapering their kin is. The notion of an incestuous pedo being compared to a DL who gets off on diapering their kid (or, keeping their kid in diapers for their own pleasure) might seem extreme, but its not, it IS COMPLETELY legitimate.

Normal parental instinct makes a pleasure out of raising kids, not diapering them, or keeping them in diapers OR having sex with them or whatever. Augh, I think im going to puke now.

I would have to agree with people on this thread so far. I have three children, one of which is ready to move out of the house, one is in college, and one is in elementary school.

I've changed god only knows how many diapers over the years, between the kids and myself. Being incontinent doesn't give me a choice about wearing my diapers any more than there was a real choice for putting our newborn children into diapers until they reached continence.

My children have fought with bedwetting over the years, and only my littlest one has fought it anywhere near as bad as I did growing up. Diapers were openly made available to them for their use when it was happening, and they knew I had bladder trouble and wore diapers. We did not make it to be a bad thing to be needing a diaper; after all, much of the reason the trouble is there is genetic in nature.

I have felt no "urges" towards my children of any sort other than to care for them and nurture them, to help them grow into the best possible person they can be. From there, they are just my child, any 'urge' feels revolting in my mind to me. I understand that this is why criminals consider child molesters and those who prey on children to be the worst kind of scum on earth and they are killed so easily in prison.

Raising a young child is too much work to often have time for husbands and wives to be alone. Good luck even thinking about any 'urges' during this time frame.

P.S. I agree, it is nice when mom is breastfeeding--nothing as wonderful as warm milk straight from the natural source!