Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hi,
    My name is Alisa, I am 16 and I am from the country of Croatia, bt I go to high school in the America. I have just always had a special liking for diapers and I like chess, soccer, gymnastics and amatuer investing too.

Welcome, Croatia eh? Always looks like such a beautiful country, on my list of the top places I have to see. Did you live on the coast or more in the mainland?

Hi, welcome to ADISC! I'm Descolada, nice to meet you.

Those are some neat interests, what do you mean exactly by amateur investing? Back in high school, we had this thing called the "Stock Market Game", where you used virtual money to buy real stocks, and tracked your (virtual) gains/losses in realtime. It was a state-wide (it might have even been country-wide, not sure) competition, and our group got third in the state, mostly out of pure blind luck on this random stock we bought. Did you ever do that thing in school?

P.S. Do you play online chess much?

yes it is a great country thanks, I think that America is rly pretty too, and We live on the coast of Croatia.

Nice to meet u. I dnt think I have heard of a competition for investing, bt I have used an online simulation before. An I play online chess a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Descolada View Post
    Hi, welcome to ADISC! I'm Descolada, nice to meet you.

Those are some neat interests, what do you mean exactly by amateur investing? Back in high school, we had this thing called the "Stock Market Game", where you used virtual money to buy real stocks, and tracked your (virtual) gains/losses in realtime. It was a state-wide (it might have even been country-wide, not sure) competition, and our group got third in the state, mostly out of pure blind luck on this random stock we bought. Did you ever do that thing in school?

P.S. Do you play online chess much?
    Stock sims are awesome, once had apple at 125 in one, before it jumped to like 160. Wish it was really money though instead of just on a sim :/.

Do you have a favorite soccer team?

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Howl View Post
    Wish it was really money though instead of just on a sim....
    I know, right? If I had the money to invest, I propably would be. For now though, I hardly have the money to "invest" in a pack of smokes, Lol.

(*Rolls eyes* Some investment, eh? I know, it's terrible, trying to quit.)

I have a lot of fun doing simulations of that stuff, I am in an investing group at my school and we invest with real money.

Welcome to ADISC! I traveled to Croatia over Easter and loved it. We spent most of our time in Dubrovnik, but also went on a couple of trips down to Montenegro and over to Mostar. The people there are so very friendly and the scenery was beautiful!

yes, ty. I have nvr been anywhere farther than Finland, bt it was very beautiful there and the people there were rly freindly too, .