Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's all Gangstah!

Default It's all Gangstah!

Yeah, anyone notice that these new-age gangster types seem to be wearing a lot of printed clothing?

Of course, most of the time it's gangster related prints and stuff, like money, harvest, stronghold, etc... but still, that used to be something reserved for kids' clothes, and blankets and such.

CoolDude

Huh?

I think it's trying to communicate?

Seriously..... I'm trying to figure it out.

There saying the gangsta cloths use all prints images now days and say it look like almost look like kid clothes and if read it right.

Quote Originally Posted by babylife247 View Post
    There saying the gangsta cloths use all prints images now days and say it look like almost look like kid clothes and if read it right.
    lol, I know you mean well babylife but some of your posts have been equally hard to translate into something legible :P but perhaps its this trait of yours that allows you to undestand it better than everyone else XD

Nah he's right. The new fad of gangstah crappy clothing with random prints is ugly as hell. I think it tries to immitate the high end brands like versache or Buton... At wich they fail. They just look silly and I want to punch them.
    I hate gangstah wannabe! And I hate gangstag actuals haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonimousdl View Post
    shouldnt this be in the off topic thread
    I actually meant to put it in the AB forum, as the printing has to do with AB clothing, but couldn't figure out how to delete the thread to move it, phone rang, got distracted, etc...

I also kinda figured it'd get moved wherever it needed to be anyhow.

Edit: Trevor moved it for me. :3
    Last edited by alleycat009; 03-Aug-2010 at 06:35. Reason: Additional Text

ah right , if u contact an admin they can move a post to a new thread