Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello,

Im new to this site.

Im a 20 year guy and I am a DL i guess i could say and ive had my fetish for 5 years now and its always touch and go. Whenever im in a relationship it usually goes away and when im not it comes back.

Im having a hard time accepting it as part of my life and ive been looking for a way to get rid of it, however thats easier said then done.

Other than that my interests are pretty much going to the range, wakeboarding, and blasting rock while driving down the freeway.

Thats all i got for now,
    Snow

Hi, welcome to ADISC! Nice to meet you, I'm Desco, my interests include fantasy novels, PC MMO games, and hunting penguins with a flamethrower while listening to 80's hair metal! Oh wait, did I say that last one out loud?

Anyway, I have a couple of getting-to-know-you questions: (Feel free not to answer, I won't mind.)
    1. Favorite rock band?
    2. Ocean of choice?
    3. If you could hang out with any fictional character for a day, who would you choose?

My answers:
    1. Buckethead or Aerosmith.
    2. Atlantic, although I don't live near any ocean, so I don't often get the chance.
    3. Austin Powers!

Again, welcome, and I hope you like it here!

Quote Originally Posted by Descolada View Post
    hunting penguins with a flamethrower while listening to 80's hair metal! Oh wait, did I say that last one out loud?
    Do I detect some imitation of my methods?

Anyway, welcome to ADISC, Snow.

Quote Originally Posted by Descolada View Post
    hunting penguins with a flamethrower while listening to 80's hair metal! Oh wait, did I say that last one out loud?
    Nothing like a little Megadeth while you're bbqing penguins.

Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    Im having a hard time accepting it as part of my life and ive been looking for a way to get rid of it, however thats easier said then done.
    I know the feeling, I spent the better part of 7 years fighting it, only recently have I begun to accept it as something I can't and don't want to change,.

I guess I just started asking myself, Why is it something that needs to change? Is it really that big of a deal?

It's still not something I want to openly share with friends and family, but if it has a positive affect on my mental well being and doesn't hurt others, then why would I want to change it.