Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: your biggest wet without a leak?

Default your biggest wet without a leak?

Last week I tested a bambino large, two-ply. (inner diaper's panel sliced in several places) No boosters/stuffers, to see what it could take. Fitted leg cuffs very tight.

Drank a huge amount of water before bed, did not wet my diaper at all until I laid down. (and was pretty desperate) By morning I had dry sheets and removed a diaper weighing 7lb9oz, should have been about 3L of urine in there. I was very impressed. The padding was evenly saturated all throughout both diapers.

What's the best your diaper can do, without leaking? Be sure to tell your brand and size as well as amount.

I've only had depends XL so far, and I actually tested the capacity, which turned out to be 3L of water. Though, I must say, whoever would be wearing it at that time would probably have to worry about it falling down, unless it's tight around their waist.

I had no idea any depends would hold that much. I'm just thinking of the crappy thin ones I've seen at the drugstore.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    I had no idea any depends would hold that much. I'm just thinking of the crappy thin ones I've seen at the drugstore.
    The ones I have are pretty crappy, though. They costed me just over $11, and it was at it's absolute max capacity, and very VERY soggy. It probably would've leaked on anyone wearing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dann View Post
    it was at it's absolute max capacity, and very VERY soggy. It probably would've leaked on anyone wearing it.
    So you were not wearing it, just pouring water on it to see what it would hold?

I thought about doing that with the bambino but I'll just test it the ol fashon way

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    So you were not wearing it, just pouring water on it to see what it would hold?

I thought about doing that with the bambino but I'll just test it the ol fashon way
    that's what i did, thus i got an accurate measure, not just aproximately

Well surprisingly, the maximum about of wets I managed to get is 8 in a DERPends Maxim Protection. ;3

Quote Originally Posted by PurplePup View Post
    Well surprisingly, the maximum about of wets I managed to get is 8 in a DERPends Maxim Protection. ;3
    Depends max are amazing. I JUST got my bambinos today? So I'm gonna SOAK tonight lol. ;P

I completely filled a medium Dry 24/7.
    It was huge! and fucking heavy. It was so heavy that it crushed my balls, and made them sore for a few days.
    That sold me on Dry 24/7.

Never weighed it though... Sorry.

O_o Good grief man, how could you stand that? Musta' been worth it though.

On a note related the the topic: 5 heavy wettings in a large bambino stuffed with a pampers size 5. I never got the opportunity to try one stuffed with a goodnites though...