Thread: Hi there

Default Hi there

Hello.

First time I've ever seen this forum so thought I'd join. I'm an adult baby and quite proud of it. My real age is 21 but I feel about 2. I'm a boy and am all but attached to my teddy, a big raccoon.
    Oh and I live in England. Anyone else? I'm right in the middle.
    My favourite film is UP!

Outside of infanthood I can probably be found either playing on my bike somewhere (really want to get into road cycling this year), working or doing something musical.

Lol, I may well edit more info but hello for now

Hello! I am also new today. I live in Israel, but i have visited England, well London that is.

hello there Fluff and welcome to the forum, except for a few quick trips to Canada Ive been stuck in the U.S but really wanna travel when i get the opportunity. UP was a great movie not my fav but still up in the ranks :P

Hey! Welcome To ADISC

You Liked UP! Brilliant Film it was!

Enjoy Your time here

Snaps

Hey dude, welcome to the site! I hope u meet tons of awesomely awesome people and... yea, here's a cupcake:
    http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/2280/6a00e553d56cb1883401127.jpg

Whoa, infant, We're gonna have to take extra good care of ya. Good to see ya here and hope you enjoy the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by woofcub View Post
    hello there Fluff and welcome to the forum, except for a few quick trips to Canada Ive been stuck in the U.S but really wanna travel when i get the opportunity. UP was a great movie not my fav but still up in the ranks :P
    I used to live in Canada for a while but have only ever stuck my head over the border into USA.

You guys all seem really nice.

Loopygone

(sorry for the bump but...)

OH SHI! Its a Fluff! Hey I recognize your avatar from DD :P. Lots of UK people here, infact a really cool bunch :X :P.