Thread: I'm a newbie again! (previously RainbowMommy)

Default I'm a newbie again! (previously RainbowMommy)

I doubt any of you will remember me, and the relationship I was in when I joined is past me, might as well start over.

So, starting anew as a 22 year old adult baby/ semi-babyfur. Not sure how to classify my 'alter-ego' so to speak (and it's not really alternate, just a side of my personality only one person sees). I am something like a 6 month old kitten and a 6 year old girl (but I act younger lol).

Definitely enjoying the subby side of life again, and ready to explore more of my younger side. : )

I have a Daddy who spoils me rotten, and I love it. I doubt he will be making any appearances, as he is extremely new to BDSM and ageplay in general, but I will send some FAQs his way and I will be happy with that. Not to mention the only internet he has is on his phone, and even Facebook mobile is teeeeeny tiny

Hi welcome back to ADISC
    I am afraid I have only being here a few days so pretty much definitely do not know you from your last accout. What are your interests outside of the AB world?

Um, lessee. Lots of anime. Naruto, FLCL, and Blue Seed are my faves. I like to write poetry and LOVE video games. I currently own a SNES, N64, GameCube, GBC, and PS2. Hoping to get an XBox 360 sometime before they are obsolete XD

Wha??? 360's are going obsolete? Why did nobody warn me?

Welcome back, and with good news to boot; have a hug from me. Yay @ moar babykittehs...