Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Cannot wait for the reaction

  1. #1

    Default Cannot wait for the reaction

    Throughout the years, I wet the bed. Needless to say, huggies pull-ups and I became close over the years, til my mom graduated me to Depends protective underwear. I ending up only wearing the second for a while, but when I had too wear these pull-ups, I would make a big stink about it, claiming I did not wanna wear those diapers.
    Anyways, I recently started to have some accidents. To deal with the problem, I bought some Abena X-plus medium sized adult diapers to wear during the night.
    After they arrive, I plan on stacking them in my clothing cabinet, right next to my regular underwear. Oh I forgot to mention one more thing, my mom does my laundry. What do you think her reaction will be when she goes to place my underwear in the cabinet and discovers two stacks of my new, big white extra thirsty diapers.

  2. #2

    Default

    This post doesn't make any sense, sorry. Just show it to her face if you want her to see 'em.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by justdisposables View Post
    pull-ups and I became close over the years, til my mom graduated me to Depends protective underwear. I ending up only wearing the second for a while, but when I had too wear these pull-ups, I would make a big stink about it, claiming I did not wanna wear those diapers.
    I can understand how you feel,happened to me
    anyway i'm exited to find out this reaction too...

  4. #4
    daipe

    Default

    Depending how long ago you stopped using them, the reaction may be different.

  5. #5

    Default

    I'm thinking of Kyle's mother on South Park, "What, what, what, what?!"

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by carbonfiber View Post
    This post doesn't make any sense, sorry. Just show it to her face if you want her to see 'em.
    ditto

  7. #7
    daipe

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I'm thinking of Kyle's mother on South Park, "What, what, what, what?!"
    so true!

  8. #8
    curiousitykitten

    Default

    maybe shell force you to be in diapers and act like a baby for the rest of your life

  9. #9
    daipe

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by curiousitykitten View Post
    maybe shell force you to be in diapers and act like a baby for the rest of your life
    That only happens in stories, or if some one is bs ing!

  10. #10
    curiousitykitten

    Default

    :\ its called sarcasm son

Similar Threads

  1. Reaction
    By Rational in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 20-Feb-2010, 22:34
  2. A Fun Reaction
    By TaviMunk in forum Babyfur / Diaperfur
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 14-Oct-2009, 16:02
  3. Reaction
    By Rational in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-Sep-2009, 03:02
  4. Is this Reaction Weird?
    By AnonKiba in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 27-Aug-2009, 02:56

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.