Thread: hi

Default hi

hey how are all of you im chrism2006 and hope to read all of your stories and the like.

I like naruto, harry potter, bleach and others

Hi, welcome to ADISC! I'm Desco, I like online PC games, fantasy novels, and mozzarella sticks. I also like Harry Potter a bit, but the books, not the movies.

If you don't mind, I have a couple of get-to-know-you questions. (Feel free not to answer, I won't mind)
    1. What kind of music do you like?
    2. What's your favorite food?
    3. If you could hang out with any fictional character for a day, who would it be?

I'm suprised no one else has welcomed you yet, they're usually a LOT fastster, Lol. Anyway, welcome again, and I hope you like it here.

--Desco

Quote Originally Posted by Descolada View Post
    Hi, welcome to ADISC! I'm Desco, I like online PC games, fantasy novels, and mozzarella sticks. I also like Harry Potter a bit, but the books, not the movies.

If you don't mind, I have a couple of get-to-know-you questions. (Feel free not to answer, I won't mind)
    1. What kind of music do you like?
    2. What's your favorite food?
    3. If you could hand out with any fictional character for a day, who would it be?

I'm suprised no one else has welcomed you yet, they're usually a LOT fastster, Lol. Anyway, welcome again, and I hope you like it here.

--Desco
    I think you mean HANG out...

OP: Please use punctuation (commas, periods, semi-colons, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    I think you mean HANG out...

OP: Please use punctuation (commas, periods, semi-colons, etc.)
    Thanks Zephy, that was a type-o, that being the third time I typed that entire message, due to a monster lag. Every time I'd hit "post" it'd give me a "Page cannot be displayed" message.