Thread: Making a new start

Default Making a new start

Hey I'm sorry ABDL community I've been very rotten and disgusting back in the past. I came back so I could apologize to everyone that I've hurt by my perverted antics. I want to have a new start with this community and hopefully a better one. I'm sorry I hope that those I've offended will forgive me and not condemn me or make fun of me. Please give me one more chance.

I want to write stories and try to actually make them good this time. Hopefully some of you can help me along the way. Perhaps I can tell my story as to why I was so horny or whatever in the past. My story is this; I was so upset and frustrated last year on ADISC.org because of my chemistry class. My grades and hopes of college were slipping away because of the chemistry course. All I could ever think about was myself and my drive you know? I was heartbroken in every way and I used this site as a pure escape for myself. So I apologize and am absolutely disgusted at how I acted in the past. Please, I hope you can give me 1 more chance.

Well, I don't know you, so I'm going to have to welcome the new you. Welcome! (back?)

acorn

Suppose, welcome home!

Quote Originally Posted by carbonfiber View Post
    Well, I don't know you, so I'm going to have to welcome the new you. Welcome! (back?)
    Thanks I am going to try my best to be a great person on this forum to everyone involved.

Welcome back! Be kind, don't rewind.
    Last edited by TeeDee; 01-Aug-2010 at 18:22.

Teedee: that picture really makes this page lag for me, maybe put the image in a [/spoiler] tag?

Paxaman0: Everyone deserves a second chance if they are sincerely sorry, in my opinion.
    I don't know what you did, or really care, so I'll simply say welcome back to ADISC, and I hope this time everything works out okay for you.

For those of us that missed it the first time around, what are some of your interests and/or hobbies?

Also, did you pass that chemistry course?

Quote Originally Posted by Descolada View Post
    Teedee: that picture really makes this page lag for me, maybe put the image in a [/spoiler] tag?

Paxaman0: Everyone deserves a second chance if they are sincerely sorry, in my opinion.
    I don't know what you did, or really care, so I'll simply say welcome back to ADISC, and I hope this time everything works out okay for you.

For those of us that missed it the first time around, what are some of your interests and/or hobbies?

Also, did you pass that chemestry course?
    Since you keep complaining about me not correcting you, chemistry is with an 'i', not a second 'e'.

Thanks, that was a type-o. Way to earn that signature bar!

I complained about you not correcting me ONCE, Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Descolada View Post
    Thanks, that was a type-o. Way to earn that signature bar!

I complained about you not correcting me ONCE, Lol.
    Actually, twice.

(Well, complained once and made an off-hand comment once.)

Wow, you do read every post Lol!

(Let's seriously stop jacking an introduction thread though, Lol.)