26. You may not vote on this poll
  • studded /Spiked

11 42.31%
  • Regular

15 57.69%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Studded/Spiked Collar or Regular Kind

Default Studded/Spiked Collar or Regular Kind

Whats the difference??? Why do allot of people go for the studded or spiky kinda?

Studs are just metal studs in the collar... usually flat, pyramid-shaped, or slightly rounded. Spikes are obviously like spikes, they're pointier and often a lot longer and more noticeable. Regular ones have neither, and are just smooth leather. As for why people choose different ones, it's just because they like one or the other. It boils down to personal preference.

although i'm not a furry, i would either want a studded or normal one. I like Plain and simple.

i have a collar with little blue gem studs in it however i do like some of the regular collars too

I have enough plain collars, I prefer the studded, because it reflects my abrasive personality. :P

It depends on the impression that you're trying to give. Spikes appear more aggressive than studs, which appear more aggressive than nothing at all. So if you're a peaceful little feline you'd wear a plain collar, but a big, strong, scary canine could have a spiked collar.

Even so, I'll take my collar off when dealing with certain people (e.g. buying my car the other day) because it can still give people the wrong idea

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    It depends on the impression that you're trying to give. Spikes appear more aggressive than studs, which appear more aggressive than nothing at all. So if you're a peaceful little feline you'd wear a plain collar, but a big, strong, scary canine could have a spiked collar.

Even so, I'll take my collar off when dealing with certain people (e.g. buying my car the other day) because it can still give people the wrong idea
    the studs may seem agressive but i kinda flared mine to give off a more playful peaceful side of me does that count? :p

If I ever buy myself one, I'll probably get it with studs.
    Not aggressive... It just looks really awesome.