Thread: what would you do?

Default what would you do?

I was out all day doing some wildlife photography, and I was wearing. It got to the point in the day were I needed to change, so I headed to a near by park restroom. There was no one around so I walked in with diaper in hand and changed. Then I noticed there was no trash can in the restroom, and I heard people outside, so I left the used diaper sitting on the floor, as there was no way I was going to walk out to my car with a used adult diaper in my hand!

I know it was wrong to leave a used diaper sitting on the floor (and gross), but what else could I have done? what would you have done in a situation like this?

I would have most likely done the same thing. Usually though I bring a backpack to use as a diaper bag, but even then I don't think I could have put a used diaper in the backpack.

I've never needed to change in public but in the situation you describe, I'd just take the diaper and deal with it. It would not have occurred to me to leave it lying. I wouldn't want someone else to have to deal with my bad preparations. If there was a trashcan outside, I'd use that. If not, then I don't think it would be a big deal to find a can or even take it back to the car. It's not like indoors where people are close by.

I always make sure there is a trash can around, I'd rather wait (unless it started leaking) then to leave it on teh floor for someone else to clean up.

Spearmint

Quote Originally Posted by carbonfiber View Post
    I always make sure there is a trash can around, I'd rather wait (unless it started leaking) then to leave it on teh floor for someone else to clean up.
    I agree. Don't leave a mess for someone else. How would you feel if you find someone's soiled adult diaper lying on the floor of the bathroom?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetaluver View Post
    I agree. Don't leave a mess for someone else. How would you feel if you find someone's soiled adult diaper lying on the floor of the bathroom?
    Exactly. I try to think about that before carrying out something.

I've never done anything like this outside the comfort and privacy of my own house alone, but I suppose if I did do this outside of home, I'd carry around a backpack everywhere complete with some plastic bags to seal the dirty diaper in, and probably a.. brown lunch sack or something else to conceal WHAT I was throwing away from the rest of the world.

Whether the bathroom I changed in had a trashcan in it or not!

Well, if you're in situations like that, you could try having a few plastic grocery bags with you, could bundle it up in them and sneak the wrapped up diaper past the crowd. I've tried it using white grocery bags I just pull out of ma pocket. :P That or keep something at hand that can conceal the diaper while taking it out to the trash.