Thread: New teenbabyfur

Default New teenbabyfur

Hey, well lets see, what to say about me, um im a teenbabyfur, i like to wear diapers, ugh...... and i dont accually do alot of baby stuff but a lil bit. im a male thats for sure, lol and OH i love anime. lol i think thats it. or if something comes up. lol

Quote Originally Posted by TeenBabyWolf View Post
    Hey, well lets see, what to say about me, um im a teenbabyfur, i like to wear diapers, ugh...... and i dont accually do alot of baby stuff but a lil bit. im a male thats for sure, lol and OH i love anime. lol i think thats it. or if something comes up. lol
    Welcome to ADISC.

Can you tell us a bit more about yourself, outside your fur interests? (How many California people, seriously?! Like the tenth one, lmao.)

LOL, well i live in LA, and i play xbox, im 17 and like my parents dont know that i wear diapers.

LOL, well i live in LA, and i play xbox, im 17 and like my parents dont know that i wear diapers.
    Pretty much the same here. I live in P dale though, just north of L.A. Also a year younger. :p

cool, nice to meet you, are you mexican by anychance? (i am but my skin color is really white that you may think that i was born here. lol

Welcome to ADISC, TeenBabyWolf =)

This forum may be of interest to you:
    Computers and Games

As well as these groups:
    Gamers - ADISC.org
    Xbox 360 lovers - ADISC.org
    California People - ADISC.org

Hope you enjoy your time here =)

cool, nice to meet you, are you mexican by anychance? (i am but my skin color is really white that you may think that i was born here. lol
    LMAO, yes I am and proud of it, lol. However, my skin is white-ish, and I look like I was from a Caucasian background. lol.

lol, ya, thats what i ment, i mean i was born here in LA but ya, very light skinned