Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Facebook fails all

Default Facebook fails all

Okay #1 i miss ADISC with all my heart but life has been to busy to let me log in which makes me cry

#2 anyone who remembers me well knows i HATE Facebook but that is no bias in the fact that : #3 FACEBOOK FAILED everyONE of its users...

I said it would happen and now it has .. someone created a script or a bot or something to that nature which LITERALLY logged down every scrap of info on over 100 MILLION users ! and guess what ... anyone can now torrent that file..

This is why i never will ever have a Facebook, its extremely impossible to keep your life private, to anyone who has one good luck remaining off the grid, and if you don't care more power to you.. i just hope you do not get any part of your identity stolen or anything of the sort cause its ridiculously easy at this point.

... The internet is forever ... and now the internet can apparently be saved forever for viewing even when your offline .. *Facepalm*

Hey... so good thing I left Facebook and removed all my info over a year ago.

Does this mean you're going to be on ADISC a bit more, or no?

LilLillyKitten

That info is still available, Zephiel... it's Facebook's property; it was never REALLY removed.

I'm just glad that I didn't use my actual name...

Quote Originally Posted by TygerLily View Post
    That info is still available, Zephiel... it's Facebook's property; it was never REALLY removed.

I'm just glad that I didn't use my actual name...
    I meant I manually removed everything, then deleted the account.

LilLillyKitten

And I meant: unless you did more than remove it from your page, it's still there... and your account wasn't deleted, it was "deactivated."

And I meant: unless you did more than remove it from your page, it's still there... and your account wasn't deleted, it was "deactivated."
    That's what I did. I changed the e-mail, address, everything to fake ones, then deactivated the account.

LilLillyKitten

Changes are still accessible data, so it could be traced right back to the original email if somebody knew what they were doing... they could also repost all of the data you had on it at one point.

Changes are still accessible data, so it could be traced right back to the original email if somebody knew what they were doing... they could also repost all of the data you had on it at one point.
    I've also changed houses since then, so .

LilLillyKitten

Ah, well then that is fortunate. =)

haxing FTW *sarasim* but in all seriousness no matter what goes on the itnernet it is saved somewhere even if it is delted i probaably have alot of old websites on my old computer that i haven't been on and i'm with you bro i hate facebook the only reason i got one was because that was the only way i could keep up with my friend who was moving away after her senior year.