Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Going hairless down there questions

JamieGboy

Default Going hairless down there questions

Well this is not what everyone may assume, I actually already tackled this about an hour ago. The biggest issue that I am having is that I got mostly a really close shave except for a little stragglers. There is nair at my house, the questions is could I use it a little bit? Its closer to my belly button then my junk so It wouldnt be on the super sensitive skin. Also I got all the hair above my junk pretty much done, but does anyone have some suggestions for getting the stuff on the sides and closer to my bum.

Sorry if this is weird.

Quote Originally Posted by JamieGboy View Post
    Also I got all the hair above my junk pretty much done, but does anyone have some suggestions for getting the stuff on the sides and closer to my bum.

Sorry if this is weird.
    Not weird at all, I was trying to accomplish the same thing for the sides and near the bottom as well. I've heard that the anti hair cream works best, to get it out, but you have to reapply it every now and then, like every week or so. Other option to keep it like that for a while is to get it waxed off, however, that would be horrifically painful.

I shaved yesterday, feels good man.

Are you using a disposable razor? I'd say try cleaning out the blades and going for those tricky hairs again. If that doesn't work, use a new razor and try again.

To get your butt, and the areas around your tailpipe, what I usually do is squat over a mirror on the floor. You get a good enough view to shave the whole area without cutting yourself (too much.)

Quote Originally Posted by sightpirate View Post
    To get your butt, and the areas around your tailpipe, what I usually do is squat over a mirror on the floor. You get a good enough view to shave the whole area without cutting yourself (too much.)
    You are fearless. I'm way too afraid of cutting myself (although I do trim)

Quote Originally Posted by HellHound View Post
    You are fearless. I'm way too afraid of cutting myself (although I do trim)
    Having to look at it and shave it was an unsettling experience. I'm still mostly unscathed though!

JamieGboy

Well I actually ended up using a little nair, and it did a pretty good job. I need to touch up a little bit but dang that stuff works fast. It kinda makes me a little sensitive down there but generally the results are great.

Get yourself some kind of powder to put on everything so you don't chafe. I am using Anti Monkey Butt powder because it is made for that and does not have a strong scent.

JamieGboy

Quote Originally Posted by MessyMan View Post
    Get yourself some kind of powder to put on everything so you don't chafe. I am using Anti Monkey Butt powder because it is made for that and does not have a strong scent.
    Alright thanks for the advise, yeah I am keeping it moisturized with lotion right now. Actually not my first time shaving other then my face. I have to shave my legs for swimming during states so I got used to dealing with a little skin irritation. I just hope no weird situations occur with me being hairless. I don't have any direct plans of having sex anytime soon so I think I should be okay.

Quote Originally Posted by JamieGboy View Post
    I don't have any direct plans of having sex anytime soon so I think I should be okay.
    You're on swim team? Just tell them that, they'll believe it. Works for me.

JamieGboy

Quote Originally Posted by sightpirate View Post
    You're on swim team? Just tell them that, they'll believe it. Works for me.
    Yeah, I don't often have people looking at that area of me so im not too worried. I got my sports physical done already so I don't have to answer any questions at the doctor. Also for those that already shave, how long does it take for all that really grow back? in other words how often do you re-shave?