Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Funny article(spiked school food)

Default Funny article(spiked school food)

http://www.wfrv.com/entertainment/we...b-a488924bd823

Quote Originally Posted by from article
    Police in Russia are investigating after pupils stripped off their clothes, climbed walls or lay on the floor laughing

I thought it was funny(not the spiking, the outcome) and thought i would share.

EmeraldsAndLime

Having anything you consume spiked is not cool. It's happened to me twice, but luckily I ****ed it off ASAP.

But yeah, I really don't see the point in doing it. You spend all this money on drugs, only to give them to someone else who you may not see the rest of the day/night, and you give them a really dangerous time. There's just no common sense in doing it.

You don't find the image of a bunch of a bunch of buck naked teenagers climbing walls and rolling on the ground funny at all?

lol although slightly disturbing images come to mind, it must have been one hell of a party!!

I would have like to have been there to see that, now that would be a great vidio for youtube.

Cool

You don't find the image of a bunch of a bunch of buck naked teenagers climbing walls and rolling on the ground funny at all?
    Reminds me of a college frat party lol .

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Diapered4lyfe View Post
    Sounds like YouTube time!
    *grabs video recorder and heads off to the dining hall for a little tampering with today's lunch menu*
    The last time students stripped naked here was for an art calendar to protest the closure of their department.

Peachy

Error404

That sounds hilarious, but I imagine the effects for some people were not pleasurable at all...

That's some immature action right there. It's a miracle no one died.