Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not sure if I belong

Default Not sure if I belong

I know ive only been on this forum for a short while. (i joined a month ago but have only been going on recently) But im starting to feel like I have lost my kink in diapers. The only real reason ive been sticking around this forum is because of how friendly most of the members are. Maybe its time i moved on... i cant really relate to anyone who wants to make diaper fetish talk with me. And who knows, I could be back.

I know that someone instructed me to "Not run off" this time while i was on the forum, but i feel like it might be necessary

For some the desire comes and goes then returns. Best of wishes and remember we are here when you need a group to talk with about life.

I think that people here would just love someone supportive around to talk to, but if you just feel like you don't belong that's fine. I'm always willing to talk about non diaper related things personally.

Well Wambles, if you go to my profile and look at my info, you'll see that it's almost my 2 year anniversary on this site... and if you read a little closer you'll also see I'm not interested in diapers at all! If I can stick around this long because of the nice friendly people then you sure as hell can too!

On the other hand, I'm told there's this thing called the binge/purge cycle that a lot of AB/DLs go through, which you should definitely search for on the forums and see if that fits you

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Well Wambles, if you go to my profile and look at my info, you'll see that it's almost my 2 year anniversary on this site... and if you read a little closer you'll also see I'm not interested in diapers at all! If I can stick around this long because of the nice friendly people then you sure as hell can too!

On the other hand, I'm told there's this thing called the binge/purge cycle that a lot of AB/DLs go through, which you should definitely search for on the forums and see if that fits you
    If you look really, REALLY close, you'll see that she has a special corner devoted to enjoying diapers. (She knows what I'm talking about.)

And yeah, sounds like you're just purging. Some people have gone entire years without wanting diapers, but then it comes back. If it's left you for good, great. If not, the site will probably still be here if you decide to come back.

Wow! talula i feel like staying on the forum for the same reason as you: the people. I feel like this forum isnt just "diaper this, furrie that, Pacifier there, blahblahblah"[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 04:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 AM ----------

Im just glad to know that you dont have to be interested in a certain kink to be here.

Everybody is, and always will be, welcome here if they're open-minded enough to accept others for who they are. Try hanging around the off-topic or mature forums to see if you can contribute there. If somebody tries to talk to you about diapers and you don't feel comfortable just politely tell them =)

I've had similar feelings before, where i have gone off Diapers themselves for around 3 or 4 months, however I can still log on the communities and communicate with friends due to how good they have been to me, you should also remember, many members here may have supported you whilst you were learning about yourself, and you shouldn't leave them now you no longer require that support

LilLillyKitten

I don't even post in the AB/DL related content anymore...

alright thank you guys. youve convinced me that you dont have to be interested in certain fetishes to be on the site.