Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Don't tour in a band if you are ABDL.

Default Don't tour in a band if you are ABDL.

Hi everyone... I have been in a touring band for several years now, and it has been YEARS since I've gotten to experience the comfort of wearing a diaper. You don't get a lot of privacy on the road. Off tour I stay with friends and family, I haven't had my own place in a long time (bands don't make much money), so there's really been no chance to do so.

Our band is somewhat well known, and one of my greatest fears is that somehow everyone will find out. What would our fans think? I used to be afraid of friends and family finding out, now that same fear is multiplied by 100.

I love what I do and the sacrifice is totally worth it, but now and then sometimes all I want is a week off alone in an apartment or house by myself with an Xbox, and a pack of diapers to go through.

I just keep telling myself one of these days I'll have my own place again... that will be a great day.

LilLillyKitten

If y'all are a rockin' band, who cares? The Red Hot Chili Peppers performed an entire set in diapers... Hell, I'd go to see RHCP if they were performing in sundresses and baby bonnets.

*huggles*

Aww cute. I know of a hard-core metalhead who plays scary black metal and he's the cutest little diapered baby behind the scenes. ^___^

I remember hearing about something like that with those guys. But going for shock value is a little different than actually liking it, methinks.

I do think I have some residual personal shame issues I still need to deal with, but this is a legitimate fear. In all reality, the public is ruthless at that level, I've seen it. I know how much fun DJ's would have talking about "So apparently the drummer of _____ likes wearing diapers! *insert wisecrack after wisecrack after wisecrack* "

...but on the other hand, that might end up attracting sympathy and support from the whole BDSM/fetish/kinky crowd. And I could probably meet some very interesting women. Hmmmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sabaw View Post
    Aww cute. I know of a hard-core metalhead who plays scary black metal and he's the cutest little diapered baby behind the scenes. ^___^
    That makes A LOT of sense to me.

LilLillyKitten

Quote Originally Posted by el34 View Post
    I remember hearing about something like that with those guys. But going for shock value is a little different than actually liking it, methinks.
    Who would know otherwise?

I've gotten to the point where I'm not ashamed of liking diapers... I wouldn't be bothered if somebody found out.

Well, hey! Enjoy the fun of touring! Plus, maybe you'll feel more confident one day to wear on the road. Anyway, hang in there--and have fun in the road side antics!

Quote Originally Posted by TygerLily View Post
    Who would know otherwise?
    Very true. It occurred to me that if anyone ever came up and asked me because there was a "rumor going around" that I liked diapers or something (one of my ex-gf's knows, and she might have told someone at some point), I would just be like, "Hell yeah I do!!! I'd wear them 24/7 if I could!" and they would think I was joking while I was actually telling the truth.

Very true. It occurred to me that if anyone ever came up and asked me because there was a "rumor going around" that I liked diapers or something (one of my ex-gf's knows, and she might have told someone at some point), I would just be like, "Hell yeah I do!!! I'd wear them 24/7 if I could!" and they would think I was joking while I was actually telling the truth.
    Exactly.

LilLillyKitten

=)

I probably wouldn't believe that a metal drummer/guitarist/bassist/whatever wore diapers for fun if I didn't know any better. =P