Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello All!

Default Hello All!

Hi everyone! My name is Teddybeard and I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself.

I am a Adultbaby/Diaperlover. I love age-play. However, I only regress when I am really stressed. I am not a life-style AB, this is just a sometime thing for me. That being said, when I regress I am full on!
    I fortunately, have a wonderful fiancÚ who lovingly embraces all aspects of me. So, I get to play baby with my wonderful future wife.

As far as non-AB/DL interests go I am very well-rounded. I am a musician (mainly a vocalist with some guitar and keyboard background), a writer (I am currently working on a screenplay with a good friend), a sketcher (I doodle crazy monsters and superheroes all the time), a college student, a philosopher, and a conversationalist.

I am pleased to be part of this wonderful community and hope to talk with many of you!

-Teddybeard

Nice to meet you! I'm pretty new here too haha, hope to be friends.

I'm so happy that you not only seem to accept yourself, but have someone else in your life that does too. Welcome to the site!

Your interests are really interesting. Writing is something of a passion of mine as well, something I really enjoy in my life. I'm the type of person who just loves to tell a story. Your sketching sounds cute to me, I really find the subject of what you draw to be super fun.

I hope you have a great time here!

Thank you very much Youjo!
    I struggled with accepting myself for a long time. It was in fact because of my fiancÚ that I am able to embrace my baby side.
    So, Youjo, what genre do you like to write the most?

Quote Originally Posted by teddybeard View Post
    Thank you very much Youjo!
    I struggled with accepting myself for a long time. It was in fact because of my fiancÚ that I am able to embrace my baby side.
    So, Youjo, what genre do you like to write the most?
    I like to dabble in science fiction, fantasy, and even romance. The one novel I'm working on is actually a romance so that shows something, but I've always just have a love for a world where you can't easily predict everything that will happen. I love making my writing, have the ability to make the reader think. What about yourself?

I'm glad that you have someone like that, I know what that's like. My best friend-mommy has always given me a ton more confidence then I once had.

I'm currently working on a television series that is similar to Supernatural. It's way more intelligent and more about the story than Supernatural. Right now all I have done is the series outline, main character bios, outline for the first episode, and the first scene.
    Romance is a bear to write. I respect someone who can tackle it.

I'm currently working on a television series that is similar to Supernatural. It's way more intelligent and more about the story than Supernatural. Right now all I have done is the series outline, main character bios, outline for the first episode, and the first scene.
    Romance is a bear to write. I respect someone who can tackle it.
    ...I can't tell if you are dissing Supernatural. If you are... NO U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I haven't really seen the most recent season, so don't spoil anything.

I'm not dissing Supernatural at all!!! That show is the business!
    I think it is just the right mix of classic rock, muscle cars, awkward male relations, the modern family, and new aged spirituality.
    I just want to make a show that is more progressive in nature. Supernatural has a lot of episodes that just kind of took up space and ignored the story. Those episodes were the funniest/scariest; but, I want to make a show that is just one long progressive story.

I'm not dissing Supernatural at all!!! That show is the business!
    I think it is just the right mix of classic rock, muscle cars, awkward male relations, the modern family, and new aged spirituality.
    I just want to make a show that is more progressive in nature. Supernatural has a lot of episodes that just kind of took up space and ignored the story. Those episodes were the funniest/scariest; but, I want to make a show that is just one long progressive story.
    Hmm... I think that would get boring after a while. It might be slightly frustrating when you are watching the series episode by episode, but it's the little episodes with quirks that get people to buy it and re-watch it on DVD. Most of my buddies that watch Supernatural say their favourite episode is one that contributes little to nothing to the main plot, but it was so original/unique on its own that it was good. Also, if you get TOO caught up in the story, people will NEED to have seen every episode up until the point of whatever episode they want to see to understand what is going on, which could make introducing newbies pretty frustrating.

I could just do the Glee thing and recap super-fast at the beginning of every episode.