Thread: Hello from California

Default Hello from California

Hey guys.

I've been in and out of the community for a number of years, but figured it's an okay time to come back. I've got a baby girl at home, and have been a DL ever since I can remember. When I was a kid I wet the bed until I was about 12 or 13, but continued intermittently and continued to wear for fun.

I've worn on/off in the past and sometimes 24/7 for months at a time and I can say one way or another I'm not really reliable out of them anymore.

I don't have regrets, but you should be careful for what you wish for when you start down this road.

Anyway, just thought I'd say hey!

Ah, and..I'm a pretty open minded guy. I write, I record video, I do a lot of networking and work a few businesses. One of them is designing/maintaining a help/organic cotton t-shirt website. I do a lot of many things. My girl is a nurse, so she works odd hours..and I try to keep up!

It's nice to meet you TeeDee, welcome to ADISC. You seem to be setting a bit of an example of why becoming incontinent is possibly a bad idea. Which is good because one must consider all of effects (both positive and negative) of such a venture.

Hmm...you run a what kind of website? I can't tell, it's written down in a bit of a confusing manner.

Also, I'm sure I'm not the only one in this community that's curious to know about some of the other things in life that interest you. So, what do you to entertain yourself?

Hey Katusu!

Sure..the website is basically an organic cotton and hemp clothing line. Green earth stuff.

For entertainment I write, sometimes I make music..lately borrowed a camcorder from a friend, have been posting random YouTube videos.

And sometimes I play games, love to watch netflix and stand up comedy.

Welcome to the site! Your interests seem really.. interesting. If that doesn't sound super silly to say. What kinda t-shirts, just because I'm curious.

Also, yeah.. I mean, I wouldn't suggest this sort of lifestyle to anyone else. But at the same time I wouldn't suggest that someone keeps natural feelings inside either.

But yeah, I have done some "damage" to my toilet training as well, and still struggle with not wetting myself. It's a good thing to make sure people realize all of the cons' of heavy diaper usage.
    Last edited by gigglemuffinz; 29-Jul-2010 at 02:28. Reason: Added in a section.

Hello, and welcome to ADISC. I, am also located in California, seems we've been getting a recent influx of members, including me

Quote Originally Posted by Youjo View Post
    Welcome to the site! Your interests seem really.. interesting. If that doesn't sound super silly to say. What kinda t-shirts, just because I'm curious.

Also, yeah.. I mean, I wouldn't suggest this sort of lifestyle to anyone else. But at the same time I wouldn't suggest that someone keeps natural feelings inside either.

But yeah, I have done some "damage" to my toilet training as well, and still struggle with not wetting myself. It's a good thing to make sure people realize all of the cons' of heavy diaper usage.
    Hey! Yeah, I thought I'd tell people..it works okay for me, I don't mind the diapers. I am a DL. But yeah, wearing a lot..can turn into wearing a lot more.

There's different logos, and for the record, it's not my business. It's a friend I know..and I help out, selling stuff to stores (or putting them on cosignment) and I'm busy trying to really make the page look awesome sauce.