Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's International Feel Sorry For yourself day!

Default It's International Feel Sorry For yourself day!

International Feel Sorry For yourself day is was yesterday guys. So says Chris Leavins from Cute with Chris.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aan7awItN2A?

How did you celebrate!

For me, my great grandmother is dying right now. I am also kinda graduating and with my Great Grandmother being very sick most of my family is staying in Iowa. And if she passes soon, my graduation and her death will be remembered together and I really don't want that. So I really don't want to have any parties or go to any Ceremonies. I know its kinda selfish and I really love my grandma but this is happening at a really bad time. I just want to sit around and feel sorry for myself.
    Last edited by ScubaSteve; 13-May-2008 at 23:01.

*anticipates the replies from laughable tweenagers wishing themselves or family dead because nobody pays them enough attentions or understand their petty ''problems''.

Saying that it doesn't need to be international feel sorry for yourself day to stop ''them''.

I just need to get myself a better job, not the biggest of woes at the moment but definitely something I want to achieve.

If you don't feel sorry for yourself no one else will.

It's just a fact of life, so if your waiting for someone else to feel sorry for you, you will have a long wait.

Feeling sorry for yourself is one of the worst things you can do.

IIRC, Steven Fry once said that if he was ever to write a self-help book, that would help you solve all of life's problems, he would have the first page say:

"Stop feeling sorry for yourself"

...and leave the rest of the book blank.

Power to positive thinking! Having negative thoughts about yourself only leaves you making yourself negative.

So what do i feel sorry for?
    I don't!

I want a happy-happy day, with happy things. Like rainbows, and sunshine.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie F View Post
    Feeling sorry for yourself is one of the worst things you can do.

IIRC, Steven Fry once said that if he was ever to write a self-help book, that would help you solve all of life's problems, he would have the first page say:

"Stop feeling sorry for yourself"

...and leave the rest of the book blank.

Power to positive thinking! Having negative thoughts about yourself only leaves you making yourself negative.

So what do i feel sorry for?
    I don't!

I want a happy-happy day, with happy things. Like rainbows, and sunshine.
    You can't be positive 100% percent of the time. So why not have day for being depressing!

I feel sorry for myself since my new Video card and Power Supply Unit isn't here yet.

Apparently I was thinking it was Monday. I corrected my Error. God this is gonna be a long week if Im thinking a day behind. Or would that make my week feel short. *shrugs*

EmeraldsAndLime

I could do so much, but I don't, because once I get on a roll with something, I don't like to stop. And it's usually work that gets in the way.

I felt sorry for myself because I ordered new skis on April 29th, and they hadent come yet so I called paypall and they investigated it and came back with the "Contact us" phone being a sprint cellphone and the email being a yahoo.com adress. So I lost 300 dollars to some assholes on a fake website called Northhut.com DONT BUY FROM THEM THEYRE FAKE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve View Post
    You can't be positive 100% percent of the time. So why not have day for being depressing!
    Oh, I disagree. I'm positive 100% of the time. It's very possible. You just have to have the right mindset.

I'm too busy to feel sorry for myself.