Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interest in Diapers - Kid Baby / Teen Baby / Adult Baby

Default Interest in Diapers - Kid Baby / Teen Baby / Adult Baby

What exactly does it mean to you?
    (as far as your label on this site)

When I first joined the site at the start of Winter Break last year I clicked the box - teen baby, as my interest in diapers had begun as a kid (and I still am pretty much a kid as far as real life responsibilities are concerned as I am still in school)

Of course their is not an option "Kid Baby".

However, it seems to be used to classify the current age of the member and as such I have removed it from my interest. Now the question -

Does your "Interest in Diapers" label relate to 1) your current infantilism lifestyle, or 2) your overall infantilism life interests?

more option 2 than one for me. The diaper just kind of adds the feeling of bening a child or baby.

Quote Originally Posted by cornkid View Post
    more option 2 than one for me. The diaper just kind of adds the feeling of bening a child or baby.
    Yes i think it is the same her.

I'm pretty much a "TB-curious/DL", not a TB all the way. I can't refer to my lifestyle as it doesn't allow me to do everything I would do, so I refer to my interests.

I like being a kid too. Not exactly a baby, but also more playful and into outfits than a diaper lover. I always wondered what slot I would fit into.

I would say Kid Baby.

I'm afraid I don't understand the question.

the teen baby/adult baby regards your real age as a *B, for instance I'm a teen baby but someone over 18/19 would be an adult baby (at least I think)

the teen baby/adult baby regards your real age as a *B
    I think that's correct, FWIW

Anyway, I think I'd go with option 2.

Just wanted to make sure that is how it was viewed on this site. Although I do like the Kid Baby .

So I am officially an 'Adult Baby' and no long a Teen Baby.

I guess in simple terms I was trying to figure out when do you actually consider someone an adult. I know the law is 18 and 21 but it still seems that is too young.

2) your overall infantilism life interests

Reason being is because I kind of merge everything I like about being a kid.