Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Great deal! 24 sample pack of fitted brief diapers for only $11.90 shipped!

  1. #1
    Chillin

    Default Great deal! 24 sample pack of fitted brief diapers for only $11.90 shipped!

    I was surfing around the web for information on certain diapers, and I found this website.

    Brief Variety Pack

    They are offering 12 different briefs 2 of each kind for only $11.90 shipped!

    Don't let this offer slip you by!!!

    (feel free to give me some positive rep. lol)

    ---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

    ............ Annnyyyways my pack should be coming soon it shipped out today BTW the company is based out of Missouri if that matters to any of you.

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Chillin View Post
    I was surfing around the web for information on certain diapers, and I found this website.

    Brief Variety Pack

    They are offering 12 different briefs 2 of each kind for only $11.90 shipped!

    Don't let this offer slip you by!!!

    (feel free to give me some positive rep. lol)

    ---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

    ............ Annnyyyways my pack should be coming soon it shipped out today BTW the company is based out of Missouri if that matters to any of you.
    Begging for rep isn't going to help you, I might as well give you more negative erp. I have the sly feeling that you're advertising...

  3. #3

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Butterfly Mage

    Default

    I agree with the the others: begging for positive REP will likely get you the opposite; this thread is an ad.

  6. #6
    Spearmint

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    I agree with the the others: begging for positive REP will likely get you the opposite; this thread is an ad.
    He got moderated for negative rep! Soooooooooo funny.

  7. #7

    Default

    Ironically I got positive rep just now by someone, thank you!

    Still, I wonder how this was let by if he's being moderated.

    He now has -8.

  8. #8
    Spearmint

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by carbonfiber View Post
    Ironically I got positive rep just now by someone, thank you!

    Still, I wonder how this was let by if he's being moderated.

    He now has -8.
    I made it -7, I wonder who made it -8.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetaluver View Post
    I made it -7, I wonder who made it -8.
    Me. Who else?

  10. #10
    Spearmint

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by carbonfiber View Post
    Me. Who else?

Similar Threads

  1. ABU Ultra Sample Pack
    By Siege89 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 22-Aug-2010, 14:04
  2. Ab universe sample pack review.
    By cornkid in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 27-May-2010, 16:02
  3. ABU Super Sample Pack
    By NoobSauce in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 24-Sep-2009, 00:08
  4. Penis Enlargement $5.99 Sample Pack.
    By EpicPie in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 23-Jul-2009, 12:01

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.