Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally a chance to say hi! (AB/TB/DL from Australia)

Default Finally a chance to say hi! (AB/TB/DL from Australia)

hey everyone, Jake here. been registered on here for a while now and never got round to actually introducing myself or anything lol
    so where to start, 20y/o (soon to be 21) guy from ballarat, australia. been into this whole scene for a few years now and manage to work it around everyday life pretty well i think. met a few awesome friends through everything and thankfully a few close by to just hang out together in diapers which is awesome.
    anyway hopefully should be keeping up to date on here and such and hopefully meet a few new people (even better if you're close by lol)
    cya!!

Hey dude, welcome (belatedly) to ADISC! Nice to see another Australasian: I'm from just across the ditch.

What kind of things are you into besides nappies?

Hi and welcome. What kind of nappis do the have in Australia?

hey guys, ok well basically i wear either abri-form xplus or tena slip maxi or atm im wearing 3 baby nappies with a tena, then abena over the top; all ready for a night in hehe.
    so aside from all that really keen into anime and manga and such, casual gamer. also go to pop culture conventions around australia whenever i can. ummm what else, gahh i hate splurting out random facts, if people wanna know anything in specific then ask away!!

Quote Originally Posted by TeenBabyJake View Post
    atm im wearing 3 baby nappies with a tena, then abena over the top;
    Thats nice. bat why so tick packets?

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Thats nice. bat why so tick packets?
    basically i really like a thick diaper, feels more babyish and holds a lot longer than normal :P

Quote Originally Posted by TeenBabyJake View Post
    basically i really like a thick diaper, feels more babyish and holds a lot longer than normal :P
    How many hours? have you dont get any diaper rash whit dis kind of thick diaper?

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    How many hours? have you dont get any diaper rash whit dis kind of thick diaper?
    well i put it on about half an hour ago (5:00pm) and should last me until i take it off tomorrow morning at about 8:00am so should do a good 12hours+. never gotten a diaper rash before from just sitting around tho, only when im already wet and out for the day

Loopygone

Why are you called TeenBabyJake, when you're 20? :S

What about music/films :P always a fun topic of interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    Why are you called TeenBabyJake, when you're 20? :S

What about music/films :P always a fun topic of interest.
    hehe was wondering when that would pop up, been using that username for a few years now so thought best not to ditch it. music wise i have such a wide selection of styles i like ranging from musicals to gothic rock. movies - star wars are some of my all time favs, also like most anime movies, horror etc all good fun