Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking to buy a Nuk 5

Default Looking to buy a Nuk 5

(if I'm posting in the wrong spot please don't hit me, and I apologize of this has been asked a million times before)

I'm embarrassed to be saying this, but I need some help.

I'm in the market so to speak to buy a Nuke 5 or two. I'm sure that's the one I want to go for and I researched the web to see what pops up. Unfortunatelly, that's where the confusion comes in...there's so many choices of sellers it's mind boggling. So that's why I'm asking for help from the community.

Can anyone recommend a site to check out that offers:
    1. reasonable prices. And...
    2. descrete shipping packages (I know I'm paranoid)

I know Ebay comes to mind right off the bat but I'm kinda wanting to stay away from there until it's one of the last options...I've never really felt comfortable about the idea of buying through them.

So...yeah any help is greatly appreciated.

I can't help you with what you're looking for, but I wonder, what is wrong with eBay? I have purchased a handful of things, both used and new off there, all went well. Frankly all the stuff has nothing to do with anything that is discussed here on the forums, but that does not matter I think?

indybaby12

just search the site... this has been talked about numerous times.

^ If there's one thing I hate it's rank posting.

Alright, as far as I know that there are some ebay sellers that do ship discreetly, but I'll tell you the other options...

Fetware.com, pacifiersrus.com, and shop.inner-child.co.uk are places that I've read that have discreet shipping.

Goodluck, and please let us know of the outcome!

I think you should go with Ebay personally. I've bought tons of stuff from Ebay, including my Nuk5. I guarantee you won't find a lower price X3 Mine was $23 total (S&H inc). ^.^
    NUK 5 Baby Pacifier/Dummy/Soother Adult Sized - eBay (item 140426247697 end time Aug-10-10 06:56:33 PDT)
    Select the white version (it's cheapest) and the package is discreet so no need to worry about that.

All right down to business. First I really want to thank everyone for their feedback. You guys rock.

Fetware.com, pacifiersrus.com, and ebay are the three big names that kept popping up under the research. I've checked them out and have decided to go with pacifiersrus.

Just after I post this I'm going to order some goodies and I might even post some pics of me after they get here.

Once again, thank you guys so much.

I bought mine from Fetware. Very discrete and it was $20+tax+shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripped View Post
    All right down to business. First I really want to thank everyone for their feedback. You guys rock.

Fetware.com, pacifiersrus.com, and ebay are the three big names that kept popping up under the research. I've checked them out and have decided to go with pacifiersrus.

Just after I post this I'm going to order some goodies and I might even post some pics of me after they get here.

Once again, thank you guys so much.
    I was originally going to get mine from pacifiersrus.com, but ebay came out to be cheaper :3 but pacifiersrus.com would be the next best place.