Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Covering Diapers?

Default Covering Diapers?

Hey everyone, I just bought a pack of Pull-Ups and Goodnites. I was gonna try covering the Goodnites with the Pull-Ups because I can only fit in Goodnites and it wouild make it look cooler .

But I'm kind of having trouble: I ripped the Pull-Ups apart at the velcro, but now I am wondering how to cover them over the Goodnites and get them to stay. I tried clear tape but obviously that didn't hold. I would use duc tape but that ruins the look of the diaper. Has anyone done this before that could help me out?

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    Hey everyone, I just bought a pack of Pull-Ups and Goodnites. I was gonna try covering the Goodnites with the Pull-Ups because I can only fit in Goodnites and it wouild make it look cooler .

But I'm kind of having trouble: I ripped the Pull-Ups apart at the velcro, but now I am wondering how to cover them over the Goodnites and get them to stay. I tried clear tape but obviously that didn't hold. I would use duc tape but that ruins the look of the diaper. Has anyone done this before that could help me out?

Try double sided tape? If you're careful with it, I can imagine you'd be able to hide things rather well. Unfortunately though, there's not many options when it comes to stickiness. Maybe try diaper-pins? Not sure how they'd work on a disposable but it;s worth a try and adds a cute effect - I've always relied on the duct-tape method myself, but I can understand why you'd want your diaper as is.

Well...I hope you have the biggest size of Pull-Ups...Otherwise...There's your solution right there...Otherwise...Your only solution really is ductape...They have it in other colors than the bland grey and black, so you could get like blue, pink, etc to make them look better...Maybe you should get some adult diapers if those don't fit...

Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post
    Try double sided tape? If you're careful with it, I can imagine you'd be able to hide things rather well. Unfortunately though, there's not many options when it comes to stickiness. Maybe try diaper-pins? Not sure how they'd work on a disposable but it;s worth a try and adds a cute effect - I've always relied on the duct-tape method myself, but I can understand why you'd want your diaper as is.
    Ah, thanks, I never even thought about diaper pins! That'd be really cute... I'm gonna go try that actually. And just so everyone gets my post, I'm not trying to WEAR the Pull Ups, just tape them on over my well fitting Goodnites so it looks like I'm wearing a Pull Up.

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    Ah, thanks, I never even thought about diaper pins! That'd be really cute... I'm gonna go try that actually. And just so everyone gets my post, I'm not trying to WEAR the Pull Ups, just tape them on over my well fitting Goodnites so it looks like I'm wearing a Pull Up.
    Honestly not sure how a disposable will handle a diaper pin, but it's always worth a try - Let me know how it goes, yes? If it goes well, at least I can try it. ^_^

I have a whole pile of diaper pins, and I only ended up using a few because I got those velcro diapers that are so adorable and convenient. It actually adds cute appeal to me IMO. So maybe I can use them to try what you're doing and see how that works with smaller diapers to, just for fun.

If it all goes wrong and you don't want to waste the pull-ups, use them as a liner in the goodnights.

Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post
    Honestly not sure how a disposable will handle a diaper pin, but it's always worth a try - Let me know how it goes, yes? If it goes well, at least I can try it. ^_^
    They work great! Sitting in one right now. Only thing is the back doesn't stretch all the way up, but the front looks REALLY cute. I'm a guy, but I love the Disney Princess prints

Hehe. GJ, glad it worked for you. I do have to say though, that you're better off just wearing one then the other...Instead of both at once like that...Even with the pins, it'd work a lot better. Pull-ups are so small as it is, adding more diaper between it and you just makes the likeliness it'll rip go up like 10-fold.

yeah, just a thought, you could put slits into the outside cover of the good night (or use the pullups as a filler instead) and could get a better wetting experience by using two diapers at once rather than filling (and possibly leaking) just one of them.