Thread: Hello Everyone

Default Hello Everyone

Hi everyone,

I discovered my DL side 2 years ago. I wish I had discovered it sooner. I can usually only wear at night due to my job. I am an amateur auto mechanic and like to work on cars at home. I also like to surf the web, and travel.

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy it here on the site. I know a couple of people here on the site that are kinda obsessed with cars and such. BTW are you from Washington DC or Washington State. Only cause I live around one of them and just wanted to know.

Welcome to ADISC hope you are going to like it her.

Welcome, I've only been here for a day but this seems like a great community!

It's never too late to discover something important to you but yeah, I wish I had the courage to act on my feelings a bit earlier too. Would have been so cute.

Welcome to ADISC!

What's the most exciting/interesting place you've been to?

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy it here on the site. I know a couple of people here on the site that are kinda obsessed with cars and such. BTW are you from Washington DC or Washington State. Only cause I live around one of them and just wanted to know.
    Washington state