Thread: Bambinos question! Plz help!

Default Bambinos question! Plz help!

Hey guys! So, last night, my online daddy bought me some bambinos! He got me 16 mediums (32 inch waist FTW) and he decided to get free shipping! I was wondering; since he got free shipping, about how long will they take to get here? (Roughly) if anyone knows, let me know! Also, exactly HOW good are bambinos? I've heard a lot about them, but different things from different people.

I love the bambinos. They were great and didn't leak at all. I got the free sample of 2 and they came in a week. I don't know about a larger amount.

bambinos in my view are one of the best diapers out there. I wore the small bambinos in a mall shopping for a few hours and really was surprised how well the fit is and even really soaked they don't leak easily. They ship fast in discreet boxes. They will email when they ship so from there go to ups.com and track it and you will get an ETA that way.

My first batch of Bambinos came in exactly a week after I ordered a few packs. They are of course the best I have tried thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlebabymike View Post
    I love the bambinos. They were great and didn't leak at all. I got the free sample of 2 and they came in a week. I don't know about a larger amount.
    When i try bambino for the first time i only can wet it two time before it leak and the plastic dont hold up. The plastic of the diaper was simply broken. But I have not tried this diaper in a few years now. Maybe the have get a bather diaper now.

Figure about 4-5 business days to ship across country. I think you will like them just fine.

I had them in seven days, cross-country! So you'll likely wear them a lot sooner.