Thread: Hola

Default Hola

Greetings everyone,

I am a diaper lover living in North Carolina. I wear almost every night and a lot of the time during the day too. One of the things I like almost as much as wearing diapers is buying them. I wilhave to relate some of my stories in the forums later.

My account on myspace got canceled last week and I decided that I needed to find an environemnt where the social norm was wearing and liking diapers. I would like to make friends on here and share experiences and ideas.

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by whitecottonpanty View Post
    Greetings everyone,

I am a diaper lover living in North Carolina. I wear almost every night and a lot of the time during the day too. One of the things I like almost as much as wearing diapers is buying them. I wilhave to relate some of my stories in the forums later.

My account on myspace got canceled last week and I decided that I needed to find an environemnt where the social norm was wearing and liking diapers. I would like to make friends on here and share experiences and ideas.
    You chose the right environment! Welcome to ADISC! Be sure to check out the Wikis and rules and have fun - ADISC is safer than Myspace anyhow, you've not lost anything. ^_^

Have fun and enjoy yourself!

~E404

In my opinion, myspace is filled with tons of fakes, and pervs!

This place isn't though! =] I will be your friend

Enjoy the forums! =]

Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

Darkfinn

Hey... a local.

What part of the state ya from?