Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My name is Angel!

Default My name is Angel!

I'm a pretty open person about who I am and I would love to get to know some new friends. When it comes to the normal questions I'm an adult baby, but first I'm a "little girl" with my common roleplay ages between 4-and 6. I'm very open about this, generally just introducing myself as a little girl.

But the more important things, I'm a huge anime obsess, been since i was watching Pokemon as a kid. I still collect children's trading cards and play them happily, and I enjoy days where I can just sit around playing games and playing dress up and all the fun little joys in life.

I'm a generally happy person and I'm the type to try get along with anyone I see, an idealistic person who wants to be friends with even the less liked people in the world. But more importantly, just hi.

I probably totally did this thread wrong. If so then IGNORE ME!

Quote Originally Posted by Youjo View Post
    I probably totally did this thread wrong. If so then IGNORE ME!
    Super duper awesome confidence there, m'dear. Looks like you did it right to me.

Nice to see you here.

That was me just trying to be silly, for the most part. Making people laugh is a happy thing ofr me.

That was me just trying to be silly, for the most part. Making people laugh is a happy thing ofr me.
    Likewise, of course. Aren't you laughing at the stupendous conversations we are having right now?

I just wanna say I was chatting online when I did this, (through a voice chat) and so I didn't really give this thread all the effort I could have given it.

Just to go a bit further into my loves, my favorite anime's are Cardcaptor Sakura, Chobits, Black Jack and other ones that generally just have my favorite characters. More than just liking young characters in anime, I love characters that tend to defy age altogether. My avatar is of Pinoko from Black Jack who has quickly become my standard for presenting myself online.. I just love her entire character as a whole. She really makes me smile. I love video games in general but I really love to play RPG games. My favorite game of all time is Tales of Symphonia but right now i'm replaying Dragon Quest VIII for the third time. It's a really great one.

Yes, I do love roleplaying but I really like to do casual roleplaying. Honestly, not 100% sure I would be all about roleplaying here just because I have alot of other sites that I do roleplay on.. but if you have a thread and your looking for someone understanding and sweet to join, you can always give me a try and send a message my way.

I hope that might be a little more detailed, or maybe I'm just being redundant at this point. I would be willing to answer any questions people have, like I said I'm a very open person.

Hello, and welcome! YAY a fellow anime nut! I'm pretty into RPGs too. Just curious, have you ever played a game called Chrono Trigger?

I'm a generally happy person and I'm the type to try get along with anyone I see, an idealistic person who wants to be friends with even the less liked people in the world. But more importantly, just hi.
    \o/ Hello fellow idealist! Meet your bittersweet, snarktastic counterpart.

B-BLACK JACK FAN?! I have a feeling that we're going to get along well.

~Nei

DryBoy

Welcome To ADISC ! Well, I'm new here too !