Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: WOW I just woke up and realised I had a problem.

Default WOW I just woke up and realised I had a problem.

Ok bare with me a bit I'm a bit hung over right now.

I've been drinking all day at home by myself (I know lame) I had a rough Friday with complete and total embarrassment and decided to jut stay home and sit on the couch all day. Well around 9am I started drinking. At about 12-12:30 I changed my diaper and I was having some issues putting on a new one so I gave up and put on a depends brief. Well I guess I was to drunk to pay attention.

Well I woke up at 10pm to a weird felling and noticed I was soaking wet. Not just the diaper but my shorts and my couch. I got up and went to the restroom to change and realized I put my depends on inside out. LOL

So to make my weekend even better not only did I pee myself in front of my friend and his 3 friends on my friends boat. But I then peed all over myself, my new shorts and my couch. I really hope this week will be better than the last.

well, there's always tomorrow...

sorts can be washed, couches can be cleansed a bit with febreeze, but you reputation could use some work as of now.

Yeah. I was thinking, I hope you have really good and understanding friends.

Yep tomorrow I'm back to work(I work Sunday-Thursday) and it will be a short week because I'm going on vacation and will be leaving Thursday afternoon.

Heres the story from Friday.
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/finished-...-day-lake.html

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Yeah. I was thinking, I hope you have really good and understanding friends.
    I don't know about my friend. Hes called 4 times since Friday but I haven't answered his calls yet. I'm just to embarrassed.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlebabymike View Post
    I don't know about my friend. Hes called 4 times since Friday but I haven't answered his calls yet. I'm just to embarrassed.
    The best thing to do, IMO: talk it over. depending on the friend, he could be calling to make sure that you're ok after this incident, not laugh in your face about it.

yea I know I need to talk to him. I will today most likely.

Drinking in the morning is baaad, I mean I drink quite heavily, but I don't open up a can until at least 6pm

Spearmint

Quote Originally Posted by Dann View Post
    The best thing to do, IMO: talk it over. depending on the friend, he could be calling to make sure that you're ok after this incident, not laugh in your face about it.
    yeah, if he's really your friend, I'm sure he feels bad about it.

Quote Originally Posted by kite View Post
    Did you learn anything from this moment?
    Yea someone that doesn't drink vary often shouldn't drink early in the day.

I talked to my friend this morning and he is cool. I told him what was going on with me and he understood. He had no idea I wore diapers around him.