Thread: Oh my.

Question Oh my.

So as very few of you know, though I am a part of this online community, I am not a DL. Or an AB. Or any other of these things. However, I was curious one time about buying diapers. The "friend" of mine who is a DL [I mentioned them in the other thread of mine] noticed this and wants to try and put me in diapers. So he's buying me some. Keep in mind, this wasn't my decision.
    I... don't know how to react.

Feedback?

Don't do anything you don't want to do. Even if this friend of yours is a lover, you shouldn't feel compelled to do something you really don't want to do. Which isn't to say that trying new things is a bad idea. But no one should ever force you to do something you don't want to do.

Quote Originally Posted by dcviper View Post
    Don't do anything you don't want to do. Even if this friend of yours is a lover, you shouldn't feel compelled to do something you really don't want to do. Which isn't to say that trying new things is a bad idea. But no one should ever force you to do something you don't want to do.
    I don't really know what to say to him. I don't feel like I need to, but I'm not against it either. I'm not sure how it's going to go, is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden View Post
    I don't really know what to say to him. I don't feel like I need to, but I'm not against it either. I'm not sure how it's going to go, is all.
    If you've looked around at some of the underlying themes in the community, you'll see that "unwilling" diapering is a big thing. Not everyone is into that but it's not uncommon, either. For those who do swing that way, what you've described could be very appealing from either side. Since this doesn't seem to bother you, why not give it a try? Might be fun. If it isn't, no one can say you haven't tried. It should be good for both of you, though and he needs to be sensitive to that.

I might be a bit biased, but I say go for it. At least give it a chance. I'm sure he'll understand if you get too "weirded out."

But I mean, it could be like many other things in life, you don't know how great they are until you give them a try.

You're obviously a part of this community, so you don't reject or despise the concept of teenagers/adults wearing diapers. If anything, simply try one on and if he tries to get you to wet or mess, just tell him you're uncomfortable doing so, and call it a day.

I suspect that there may be more to all of this than just wearing a diaper once. Since this is what he wants to do, he will want to do it again, and possibly again. Is this something you want as part of your relationship? I think you have a lot to talk about. Can he have a relationship without diapers? I suspect the only way you will find out is to try it once and see how it affects you. If it's acceptable fine, but if not, you may have to re-access your relationship.

If you aren't totally against it then give it a try, it can't hurt after all and you never know you may like them. However don't ever let him force you into doing anything you aren't totally comfortable with, if you have reservations then put your foot down and make it clear that you don't want to do it. Diapers shouldn't be the main part of your relationship.

I say ask him/her to take it slowly and that it's a bit much to handle at once. Be within your comfort level and don't force yourself to do something that you don't want to do just to appease others.