Thread: Small Bambino Classicos

Default Small Bambino Classicos

I'm not sure if I'm retarded, or I'm doing something wrong, or what...but I can't seem to find any small classicos.

I searched all over their site, read the FAQs, tried punching in the different "p-##" on their site, nothin'.

I sent them an email asking them if they're low on stock or back-ordered, but who knows how long it could take for them to respond...

Thanks in advance.

Maby it out of stock. And waiting for new one to be finish.

I noticed that too when i was getting my order, like pikachu said they might just be out of stock. They have small in Bianco, just get a sharpie and draw on them, hehe :P

They've been out of stock for months. And earlier this month when they got more shipped in, all the products were back in stock except for the small Classicos. Maybe not enough people were buying them so they stopped making them.

market-wise that's probably where they have the most competition, since the largest baby diapers are close in size and similar in look. It's possible they're phasing out that specific line?

I wonder what their ratio of classico vs bianco sales looks like? People that like the classico would probably be happy with classico or bianco, whereas the opposite is not as often the case. (especially for those wearing due to medial need) We may see the classico eventually phased out entirely?

Small diapers sell the least. That's why you don't often see them at retail stores.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    market-wise that's probably where they have the most competition, since the largest baby diapers are close in size and similar in look. It's possible they're phasing out that specific line?

I wonder what their ratio of classico vs bianco sales looks like? People that like the classico would probably be happy with classico or bianco, whereas the opposite is not as often the case. (especially for those wearing due to medial need) We may see the classico eventually phased out entirely?
    This could be very true, but I was under the impression that they're soul purpose was to serve people like us?

We are proud to serve the ABDL community with an exclusive machine Printed ABDL Diaper and the all-new, Bianco Diaper(All-White) and other ABDL-friendly products! You've asked for this disposable adult diaper, and we're excited to bring it to you!
    I guess I'm just going to have to go with the biancos. In my email to them, I requested they switch the biancos that I ordered for small classicos, if they could.

if you prefer a pattern, there are lots of sources for "playful tapes" to put across the front panels. wide variety of patterns.