Thread: Hi Im new to adisk.org

Default Hi Im new to adisk.org

my name is tigger24 im 20 yrs old, Im very easy to get along with I enjoy sports
    hockey,golf and Nascar racing. I joined adisk so i can learn more about what I enjoy . i have had bedwetting problems all my life and now daily bladder problems So I started using Diapers at 18 1/2 yrs old and have liked it ever since.

tigger is my favorite disney character, that's where my name came from

I enjoy stuffed animals,pacifiers,baby bottles,and baby Clothing.

tanks for listening to my interduction

Peachy

try joining adisc.org - it's much better! I'm sure they'll appreciate more TiggRs there, cause them tiggrs are awesome

sorry my mistake Adisc.org

bad typo sorry i know that looks bad

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here on the site. Its okay, we all make mistakes here and that was pretty funny though. Broncos fan?

no not a big broncos fan but I love the Colorado Avalanche Duchene is my favorite player

thanks for the welcome tk7432

No problem. So I see you are a hockey fan? I am not that much of a hockey fan but I do tend to pay attention to my local team (Washington Capitals) when they are doing good even though they seriously need to stop losing in the playoffs so early.

congrats on joining nice, intro by the way. I am a bed wetter and always have been.if you need a friend or some one to just chat to just messege me. if i'm not there just hit me up on face book or something. My name is Eldrick Spectrum on face book.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    try joining adisc.org - it's much better! I'm sure they'll appreciate more TiggRs there, cause them tiggrs are awesome
    *cackle* You don't know how many times my Backspace has been used to replace that K with a C, Literally everytime I welcome someone!

Welcome to the cult Tiggs!