Thread: furry or scalie?

Default furry or scalie?

so...i'm new here, and i need some opinions
    i like the whole idea of being a furry, but i don't really get the whole thing with the furry fandom, in the sense of collars, tails etc.
    however, i do have a sort of thing for snakes. i like to wear green whenever i can, i have a few snake plushies (and they're AWESOME), you know...that kinda stuff.

im just confused as to what i can do to figure out i should call myself, and what i can do to express it

yup the general term for it is furry there are some who are dinosaurs, plants, and even robots (ya i know....) and its all furry (somehow >.>) so yup you would be a furry just for simplicities sake welcome to the club :P you are now trapt forever

Well, to make things simple, insan3, yeah. You're a furry. To make things a little more complex, you can call yourself a scalie. Furries have fur, and scalies have... er... Scales. So you could go both. It's like Jackal said: It's all furry... Somehow.

Now, how do you express that? Hell, I've got no clue. There are a few RPs here that are furry-centered. I'd recommend playing some of those. Or you could act like a snake or something. Do furry things with a snake-y flair? I dunno.

wow...u guys are fast! lol ty for response, it's good to know that i fit in somehow, somewhere.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

well...when you think about it, have you ever seen a snake plushie that isnt furry? yay! problem solved...lol

Quote Originally Posted by insan3guy View Post
    i like the whole idea of being a furry, but i don't really get the whole thing with the furry fandom, in the sense of collars, tails etc.
    however, i do have a sort of thing for snakes. i like to wear green whenever i can, i have a few snake plushies (and they're AWESOME), you know...that kinda stuff.

im just confused as to what i can do to figure out i should call myself, and what i can do to express it
    I, too, have snake plushies, and snakes in general are awesome.

The term saurian gets thrown around a bit too but you're certainly fur likea me!

well...when you think about it, have you ever seen a snake plushie that isnt furry? yay! problem solved...lol
    I had one that had nylon scales...

The term is JUST LIKE ME!!!

No, really, we're definitely in the same boat, except that I don't wear green whenever I can (as snakes come in all colors) and I have talked in ssssssssssnake talk sssssssssssometimesssss sssssssince childhood.