Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How many of you guys hate underwear?

Default How many of you guys hate underwear?

Alright well for some reason I find underwear really constricting and I can't sleep with them on. I usually sleep without them and a pair of shorts of pj pants. right? So why is it that I can sleep just find in goodnites even if they are even more constricting? or hell diapers? XD Odd I know.... But how about you guys? Like underwear? or do you hate it?

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    Alright well for some reason I find underwear really constricting and I can't sleep with them on. I usually sleep without them and a pair of shorts of pj pants. right? So why is it that I can sleep just find in goodnites even if they are even more constricting? or hell diapers? XD Odd I know.... But how about you guys? Like underwear? or do you hate it?
    I hate wearing underwear, at all times. Diapers are way more comfy. When I get diapers though, I wear underwear on top so it's hard to see at all, no one suspects a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by carbonfiber View Post
    I hate wearing underwear, at all times. Diapers are way more comfy. When I get diapers though, I wear underwear on top so it's hard to see at all, no one suspects a thing.
    Oh yeah I do that also... Mainly to muffle the crinkle and hold up the sagging.

Oh yeah I do that also... Mainly to muffle the crinkle and hold up the sagging.
    Yup, did that with the CVS diapers I had. They sagged so much like...not even going to say. But still, if Food 4 Less started selling my favorite diapers, I would buy those and just wear them instead of undies. I was also thinking of making a onesie and just wearing it whenever I go out, and have my regular sagging pants and shirt on. Gotta be chollo'd out, if you know what I mean.

Yup, did that with the CVS diapers I had. They sagged so much like...not even going to say. But still, if Food 4 Less started selling my favorite diapers, I would buy those and just wear them instead of undies. I was also thinking of making a onesie and just wearing it whenever I go out, and have my regular sagging pants and shirt on. Gotta be chollo'd out, if you know what I mean.
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/teenbaby/...ess-guide.html

I made that for 6 bucks so yeah you might like it.

http://www.adisc.org/forum/teenbaby/...ess-guide.html

I made that for 6 bucks so yeah you might like it.
    Was just looking at that, great guide! I'll cut off te sides of the shirt, to make it a true onesie, and my mom has a whole bunch of sewing supplies.

EDIT: I despise undies.
    Last edited by CrypticTaco; 23-Jul-2010 at 17:42.

Was just looking at that, great guide! I'll cut off te sides of the shirt, to make it a true onesie, and my mom has a whole bunch of sewing supplies.
    Awesome I did make a change to it tough... make sure you have the snaps as LOW as possible.

I hate wearing underwear, at all times. Diapers are way more comfy. When I get diapers though.
    Same her diaper is the best thing.

I consider myself a connoisseur of both diapers and underwear, so I actually love them both. I probably go 3 months and never wear the same pair twice. My favorites are the longer legged sport boxer briefs. (the compression short ones) But like the OP, at night when sleeping I want to feel unrestricted so it's soft knit boxers (cotton, silk or microfiber) for me or sometimes nothing at all. Unlike the OP I often have trouble getting comfortable in diapers when sleeping.

i have an underwear as well as a diaper fetish, so I'm happy no matter what. I wear all kinds of undies... boxer briefs, bikinis, string bikinis, and even thongs. Funnily enough, my SO is more ok with the underwear thing than the diaper thing, so the diapers become more "private time" thing, but the underwear i can enjoy any time!