Thread: FurFright 2010

Default FurFright 2010

Heya fellow furs!

So I had a blast at Anthrocon this summer... and I decided that I just couldn't wait another year for my next con. And I got to thinking about which con I should attend next... and after a lot of thought and consideration... it has been established that the next destination is FurFright!

I will be attending the awesomeness this year. As will our very own xdeadx. Two badasses in one room!

Who can we expect to meet and get hugs from?

Not only are we attending and looking for friends, we also have room space available and would like to know if anyone is interested in sharing space. No guarantees, but feel free to contact me if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Jake View Post
    Heya fellow furs!

So I had a blast at Anthrocon this summer... and I decided that I just couldn't wait another year for my next con. And I got to thinking about which con I should attend next... and after a lot of thought and consideration... it has been established that the next destination is FurFright!

I will be attending the awesomeness this year. As will our very own xdeadx. Two badasses in one room!

Who can we expect to meet and get hugs from?

Not only are we attending and looking for friends, we also have room space available and would like to know if anyone is interested in sharing space. No guarantees, but feel free to contact me if you're interested.
    I'm thinking about going... haven't decided for sure yet though

I'm going! Already have a room tho but it would be cool to hang out with ya all.

aww sorry im going to be at furloween at that time :s dont think i can swing that one