Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why is it

Default Why is it

All the baby boy clothing is so drab And the girl clothing is so cute wish they made neat looking baby boy clothing in big sizes . Will have to think on what I would like to have if I could have any thing . Foxkits

Olivia

They don't make baby clothes in larger sizes because they're meant for Iunno, BABIES.

Take a wild guess on why Girls clothing, looks so much different, give up? Because Girls are supposed look cute, while boys are supposed to look handsome.

Talking about the adult baby clothing makers . if you could have any thing you wanted what would you have made . Some of the Ab's like to wear adult baby clothing wink Foxkits

Olivia

Quote Originally Posted by foxkits View Post
    Talking about the adult baby clothing makers . if you could have any thing you wanted what would you have made . Some of the Ab's like to wear adult baby clothing wink Foxkits
    I wouldn't want any of it, the designs seem stupid, and not that great to me from the sites I've seen. I'd rather do what I already do shirt and a diaper simple for bed, and in my room.

And yes in fact you said something on the baby stuff "All the baby boy clothing is so drab And the girl clothing is so cute wish they made neat looking baby boy clothing in big sizes"

Quote Originally Posted by foxkits View Post
    Well adult baby clothing is just baby clothing for adults so the designs will be based of actual baby clothing and baby girls are meant to be cute and baby boys are meant to be handsome.

It's the same way with older male clothes versus female clothes, something my brother can get on a soapbox about.

Loopygone

The reason why theres more stuff for "girls" is because of the sissies. They're willing to spend a little more on that ruffly dress and stuff.

Boys have some cool stuff, cosyndry do a range of childish t-shirts, theres onesies and sleepers and shortalls/rompers from many different shops. I just don't think it will ever be as large a range as girls stuff. Besides babyboys these day seem to usually be dressed in smaller versions of adult clothes.

Yeah I know.... boy clothes suck. I've actually been thinking about getting a dress and try out that sissy thing just because of the clothing. XD But then i realize... that cost money that I don't have.

Well I have always wanted an sailor suit . In blue .red, white. foxkits

toddlerannie

:giggle: well girl are cute and boys are ekky thats why.

What are little boys made of?
    Snips and snails, and puppy dogs tails
    That's what little boys are made of !"
    What are little girls made of?
    "Sugar and spice and all things nice
    That's what little girls are made of!"