Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sick?

Default sick?

when you are sick, what would you want mommy or daddy do for you? anything special?
    Last edited by plato; 22-Jul-2010 at 00:47.

Just an observation: there aren't all that many people who want a caretaker that have one handy, so you might broaden the possible range of people answering if you asked what people might hope their caretaker might do for them. I don't really swing that way, so I can't help you in any event. I mostly want to be left alone when I'm sick.

Huxley

I don't have a caretaker, nor do I really want one.

I just started wearing though, and haven't been sick since I started. Wearing when sick would make things easier, not having to get out of bed as much. Though I wouldn't want to mess and have to clean that up while feeling ill.

IDK possibly bring me soup, my computer, the tv remote, check my temp. And just be a gopher while I feel miserable and bitch/moan about how bad i feel

Quote Originally Posted by KidJoey View Post
    IDK possibly bring me soup, my computer, the tv remote, check my temp. And just be a gopher while I feel miserable and bitch/moan about how bad i feel
    Hahahaha that's pretty much what Charlie_F does for me when I'm sick!

Last week I felt quite ill and he was really sweet Fetched me food, and brought me drinks, and tucked me up in bed!

Yes, the non-AB is living the dream Suck it up, bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Hahahaha that's pretty much what Charlie_F does for me when I'm sick!

Last week I felt quite ill and he was really sweet Fetched me food, and brought me drinks, and tucked me up in bed!

Yes, the non-AB is living the dream Suck it up, bitches
    I hope you realize NO ONE believe you when you say you aren't one. I have your blog to prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    I hope you realize NO ONE believe you when you say you aren't one. I have your blog to prove it.
    Yeh yeh whatever We all know that's fake

Now stop derailing the thread you twit

See, what normally happens when I'm sick, is I go to work regardless of how crappy I feel... and see how well I can still do my job.

If it's bad enough, I'll ask to go home, and then I'll sleep the day away.

If I had a caretaker, I'd expect that if I'm at a certain level of sickness that I wouldn't be allowed to go to work, ordered to stay in bed, and given whatever is best for me. Kinda like a gopher with authority. :3

I would want them to change my diaper. Allow me to do everything in it. Even number two and clean that up. (She doesn't like doing that one) And I would like lots of juices from my baba or sippy cup... Um..... lots of cuddling and lots of kisses and movies and coddling and essentially ultimate babying. XD

well honestly what dragsnick said sound good, but, i want my caretaker to be a daddy... and if i felt good enough, i would want some of his 'special' cream