Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ugh today's just been a bad day for diapers...

Default Ugh today's just been a bad day for diapers...

I was using a goodnite with a pamper 7 as a stuffer right? So I was all nice and cuddly in my onesie/romper. So I go and decide to wet it. The damn thing leaks up down my leg. Which was odd since.... I had it on right..... Anyway I go to wash up my onesie get wet also.... So I go turned the water on.... and I have no water! I turn on the hot water and there was some left. So I'm like OK AWESOME I use about a cup of water to clean up my leg and diaper region.... Ugh... I usually take showers when I'm out of the diaper but man... this sucks today. *sigh* How do any of you guys clean up if you don't have access to running water?

I've never been in that position. Thank god, because I cannot deal with myself if I'm not showered.

wet tissues. 3 or 4 usually does the trick!
    Then lots of talc!

Thats why they invented diaper wipes. I use them all the time, even when I don;t wear diapers.

Oh yeah I had wipes but I still take a shower. Like I'll wipe... then shower. XD the wipe didn't do much good thanks to the leak. Like the entire leg... I was like really embarrassed. I don't even know why....

Oh man, that sucks! Do you have any bottled water?

Spearmint

Quote Originally Posted by DreamingSora View Post
    I use the cottonelle wipes, they're pretty awesome for diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    I was using a goodnite with a pamper 7 as a stuffer right? So I was all nice and cuddly in my onesie/romper. So I go and decide to wet it. The damn thing leaks up down my leg. Which was odd since.... I had it on right.....
    Of course you had it on right, pampers size 7 was clearly designed for young adults.

also fuck those contell moist wipes, they are just oversized babywipes. Just but normal baby wipes, they are cheaper and you get like 2-5 times more.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Of course you had it on right, pampers size 7 was clearly designed for young adults.

also fuck those contell moist wipes, they are just oversized babywipes. Just but normal baby wipes, they are cheaper and you get like 2-5 times more.
    I just used the pampers as a stuffer. I was using a good nite. anyway Ive wet it before so I dont know what happaned.