Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Well I Finally Tried An Abena X-Plus...

Default Well I Finally Tried An Abena X-Plus...

This nappy is awesome!

I have always been a Tena Slip Maxi baby before now, but I always said I would try the Abena's after Loopy recommended them so highly...now I know why!

It was really easy to put on in regards to the fit & it actually is more suited to me than the Tena's personally. I woke up this morning pretty wet and cause I didn't change straight away I soaked it a bit more and it holds like it has nothing in there.

If anyone hasn't tried these nappies yet, I seriously suggest you should, because they are fantastic. They are thick, good fit, VERY crinkly & hold a lot

Ahhh... and they were even better a few years ago before they changed the design :-) I think I prefer the Attends Special Care 10 to the Abenas now... they're sort of similar as they hold a lot and are really soft and comfy too.

Huxley

They are excellent diapers. I haven't gotten one to leak even after multiple wettings. The leg gatherers work very well if you wet laying on your side, as long as you have it on snug.

Spearmint

You guys are making me jealous. I can't order many fancy internet diapers. I spent my breakfast dreaming up worst case scenario's for when the bambinos I plan to order come in the mail. I just can't wait to have a better diaper then the depends I have.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamingSora View Post
    They are excellent diapers. I haven't gotten one to leak even after multiple wettings. The leg gatherers work very well if you wet laying on your side, as long as you have it on snug.
    I noticed around my legs, they are fantastic & got no chance of leaks at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetaluver View Post
    You guys are making me jealous. I can't order many fancy internet diapers. I spent my breakfast dreaming up worst case scenario's for when the bambinos I plan to order come in the mail. I just can't wait to have a better diaper then the depends I have.
    Aww sorry mate :P

Loopygone

The attends are good, apart from the tabs always always always came off . Such a pain in the bum when you wake up the next morning with a side flapping. I still think abena's are the best you can buy, and I don't think they've gone that much down hill really :X.

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    The attends are good, apart from the tabs always always always came off . Such a pain in the bum when you wake up the next morning with a side flapping. I still think abena's are the best you can buy, and I don't think they've gone that much down hill really :X.
    Well fair enough I have only worn one nappy so far, but the tabs were fine for me and were properly stuck on....

Butterfly Mage

The Attends were about 5x better in the 1990s. Now they're like a layer of plastic with a paper towel glued to the interior. They won't take even one full wetting. I always wear an Abena x-Plus if I know I will be in a situation where changing will be problematic (I use the more discrete Molicare Super at other times since they are extremely thin and yet hold about 3x what an Attends can).

I've said this before and I'll say it again. If you're an AB or DL, you haven't lived until you've worn an Abena-Abriform X-Plus with 1 Abena Abri-let Maxi booster, and 1 Abena Abri-let Normal Booster inside. Give it a try, you won't be sorry

-Gus

Loopygone

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    The Attends were about 5x better in the 1990s. Now they're like a layer of plastic with a paper towel glued to the interior. They won't take even one full wetting. I always wear an Abena x-Plus if I know I will be in a situation where changing will be problematic (I use the more discrete Molicare Super at other times since they are extremely thin and yet hold about 3x what an Attends can).
    The attends we get in the UK are better then the american ones, they're nearly as absorbant as an x-plus, they're just not quite as good all round.

Babyalex86: I was talking about the attends :P, nearly the whole pack I brought lost the taps on one side after sleeping . Most annoying :S.

Angusmac: Sounds waddly :X :P. I usually use a booster with all my nappies anyways .